Halo 4 Forge - Like Reach, but worse!

CoolStuff.jpg

By now I think we all know that Halo 4's forge isn't what it used to be. In fact, it's downright terrible. But, like the loyal loving fanbase that we are, we make do! We grumble away, but most of us still manage to put out some quality stuff!

Well Arbiter617 stuck out a video he did with some others, which sarcastically explains all the features of Halo 4's forge in the style of Bungie & 343i's ViDocs. Check it out! If you've been disappointed by Halo 4's forge these past few months, I can guarantee this will give you a laugh an amused grunt of annoyance.

they sound so tired... said:
We wanted to give people a variety of locations that they could forge in different ways. So, Rock, A Rock in Space, A Rock Cavern, A very large ocean which is off limits, and these neat acid pool which is, *sigh* also off limits...

2007 - Halo 3
2009 - ODST
2010 - Reach
2012 - Halo 4

I have a feeling it's less than three.

2001 - CE
2004 - H2
2007 - H3
2010 - Reach

ODST was a spinoff that wasn't meant to "Replace" Halo 3.
Halo 4 has been developed by different people.
We don't know how many years H5 will take, but 3 is ideal.

2007 - Halo 3
2009 - ODST
2010 - Reach
2012 - Halo 4

I have a feeling it's less than three.
ODST is an add-on, no new game although it was excellent. reach was made 4 years after 3 which is logical since they made ODST in the meantime, halo 4 came in 2012 since 343 made it and not bungie, they started developing the game before reach was out