What Are You Working On?

SixteenthMatt

Master
Feb 10, 2013
This looks interesting! Love to see the progress made!

I haven't had much time to forge on the map and have hit a small roadblock for ideas (I was never great at BTB maps). I did make a little progress though.

Regent 2.jpg

I have also been sidetracked by another map I'm working on.

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
I've been planning for when I receive MCC, and the first map I'll make is for a rehash of Tactical Slayer but with less classes and 1 or 2 objectives. This picture shows the map, but I may end up only having site A or setting up the gametype as a one-sided territories match with a score limit of 1:
tumblr_nfrg3n5Yyy1snpx5so1_1280.jpg

[Further Explanation]

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
What does look better?

Bridge_of_Khazad-d%C3%BBm.jpg

HGSd9gj.jpg

zbYuWG2.jpg

nIYxeSj.jpg

I would take the third one as it is a mixture of originality and good looking. The first one is the most accurate one, but in Halo's Forge it unfortunately does not look good. The second one is an actual interpretation. Would you agree/disagree with my pick?

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
What does look better?
zbYuWG2.jpg

I would take the third one as it is a mixture of originality and good looking. The first one is the most accurate one, but in Halo's Forge it unfortunately does not look good. The second one is an actual interpretation. Would you agree/disagree with my pick?

The bridge of Khazad Dum!

Apr 27, 2013
Brisbane, Australia

An abandoned supply depot has become the site for desperate struggles. Asymmetrical, 4-8 Players. TS, FFA, KOTH, Ball, HT Ricochet.

So Cache is an asymm design I did back in Halo 4 but never got around to publishing, so I came back to it in this game. It's an atrium based map based on controlling encounters through the use of power positions and hopefully some spawn manipulation. Its weapon set consists of rockets (90sec) which spawn in blue, sniper (120sec) in gold, and overshield (60sec) in red.

I want this map, as an asymm, to feature standout gameplay on asymmetrical gametypes. Particularly KOTH and Ball. I was considering one bomb but instead decided to incorporate one-sided ricochet where blue team gets the ball and have to score 25 points (modified scoring) to end a round. At the end of the round the teams would switch. The main difference between one bomb and this is that defenders can possess the ball.

Opixonic

Proficient
Jul 15, 2014
Right now I'm working on something, it may not work very well or look great, but hey I need the experience...let's just say there's two floating islands a good distance away from each other, a bunch of hornets and banshees for flying to the enemy base, some weapons on your base to defend your own territory, and a few small platforms in the middle that may be a good idea to have control of. The map will probably be good for CTF, Neutral Flag, KOTH, Territories, really a lot of objective stuff, as well as Slayer too. I would give a few screenshots but I have no clue how do get screenshots on to here since I'm a noob, but oh well :p

The END

Novice
Jan 19, 2015
Hudson ohio
I am currently working on a set of h2a maps they are as follows
. A remake of halo reaches day z custom map, which is made on a recreation of reaches forge world
. A map called field ctf, which is meant to recreate the perfectly balanced feeling of the first games ctf
. A map called chosen one, where on player is invisible, fast, and indestructible, and has an infected energy sword and the others must survive in a dark cave like structure
. A map simply called big derby which is like all other derby maps, but BIG

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey yo, I took your wishes serious and tried to make the Balrog. I started with it:
JVy0N2J.jpg

So yeah, I'm not really feeling it... Maybe in Halo 4 with more small pieces and Forerunner weapons I could have done an accurate Balrog, but in H2A it just doesn't look good plus I can't use weapons due to their "white sign".

So what I am gonna do is (Pretty good idea in my opinion) :
MK0naAM.jpg

I want to make the "fire steps" the Balrog made while chasing the fellowship. Also I am going to make the destroyed bridge (You can reach the other side with a well paced crouch jump or something, I don't know yet), so I actually have got an acceptable reason why the Balrog is not there.