-Orzium-

Distinguished
Second 1v1 map?
MyGreatCaptureScreenshot2015-02-0915-55-47_zpsf76510b8.png

MyGreatCaptureScreenshot2015-02-0915-56-05_zps13542b92.png

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Been working on a 2v2 map (which should be posted here very soon) and a 4v4 map built for multi flag ctf

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
Im back and im going to make a sort of mini game in halo reach using a moded gametype made by trustysnooze. The mini game will basically have opening and closing dooors (when u get close to them they disappear).But i dont have any ideas for what weapons to place on the map if any if i should place powerups on the map, what starting weapons to put the damage resistance,etc,so fell free to leave any suggestions.I want to make it like a fps splintercell
ps:However i already decided to take away the radar.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
That little window jump down the bottom looks a little bit awkward, but apart from that looks like a super impressive design. Especially like the os jump down the back and the one beside the tele.
Yeaah, there aren't enough lines of sight into bottom OS, so that area becomes a prime spot to run away to. The window was placed to make dropping down and escaping through there a little more difficult. That said, I was thinkin' of either just making it into a door (after exposing the area a little) or making it into a window you can't jump through.

Thanks, Karma.

Sleighh2

Novice
Feb 18, 2015
I am working on a minigame map and i am stuck at having items respwan instantly. I know there is something you can do with run time to fix my problem but i cant find how to set an objects run time. Btw this is all in halo 4. it would be nice if anybody could help.

I am working on a minigame map and i am stuck at having items respwan instantly. I know there is something you can do with run time to fix my problem but i cant find how to set an objects run time. Btw this is all in halo 4. it would be nice if anybody could help.

If you're online drop me a message, I may be able to help you. Can't promise anything but I've made enough instantly re spawning fusion coil piles to know about run times ;)

As for what I'm working on, I'm looking at creating a linear infection experience heavily inspired by the Vault of Glass from Destiny. Logic gates everywhere :p.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
If you're online drop me a message, I may be able to help you. Can't promise anything but I've made enough instantly re spawning fusion coil piles to know about run times ;)

As for what I'm working on, I'm looking at creating a linear infection experience heavily inspired by the Vault of Glass from Destiny. Logic gates everywhere :p.
Oh, sounds interesting. Hit me up on xbl when you're looking to test it. I'm a pretty big fan of VoG so if it's done correct then it'll be pretty amazing ^.^.

Sleighh2

Novice
Feb 18, 2015

k ill send u message hopefully some time today thx for helping:)

FlamminGrunt

Adept
Nov 18, 2014
Hey guys, i need some one who's good at forging race tracks, i have a concept down for the map, but every time i try and make it, the ascetics are just hideous, can i have a little help?