What Are You Working On?

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Dreamwalk.png

I have been experimenting with the idea of a symmetrical map that is Zen as hell. Preview pics obviously have to be in black and white. It might even support 4v4 for once!

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original (1).png

Screenshot-Original (2).png

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
It looks very fair...and square.
It is probably more of an aesthetic map but I figured what the hell... I also wanted to try using some of the ideas behind Fair and Square for a symmetrical map. The map is very simple and so far in testing it seems very hit and miss. Not sure when I will call it finished.

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
Hello after some messing around in halo 4 forge with physics and forge pieces.... I have found a way to make a map with multiple destructable skyscrapers that can be completely leveled....dont expect battlefield destruction....:) and i will start forging the map when i get home in 3 days...

Reactions: Erupt

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
Tarrant Yard:
Terrible name, but paying a debt to a bad kid I used to play with back in the Halo: Reach days.

Basically, this draws inspiration from Gemini(ew) from Halo 2, and High Ground & Citadel from Halo 3. It's designed around One-flag CTF with Gungooses and a Scorpion tank in mind(yeah, the Scorpion can drive through where OS is). The top level holds a sniper on either side, the bottom level holds the Fuel Rod Cannon and Overshield, and the direct and heavily exposed route to the flag holds the scorpion.
tumblr_ns8n32N9641snpx5so1_1280.png

tumblr_ns8n32N9641snpx5so2_1280.png

tumblr_ns8n32N9641snpx5so3_1280.png

tumblr_ns8n32N9641snpx5so4_1280.png

goldpillaer

Qualified
May 3, 2014
Hello after some messing around in halo 4 forge with physics and forge pieces.... I have found a way to make a map with multiple destructable skyscrapers that can be completely leveled....dont expect battlefield destruction....:) and i will start forging the map when i get home in 3 days...
The map is almost finished but sadly there is a problem and its the despawning of crates once they are moved so some crates wont even hit the ground before they despawn :(

I'm working on my first Salvation map and could use a little help. I've been out of the loop for a while and only just found the Salvation game type-- problem is, the link to the detailed instructions on how to use it is no longer working. Does anyone have the Salvation guide? I've got it figured out for the most part but there are still a few things that I'm not clear on. I would really appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks.