OnlineKnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I'm afraid I can't make the lobby, I'll be at work until about 11PM EST. Since I'm on that fancy group-member list of yours though, I doubt I'll have trouble finding games with you guys.

And please consider The Wedge officially submitted, assuming I can still do so in this thread. (you can find a direct download link at the top of the thread. Yay fileshare!0

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I'm afraid I can't make the lobby, I'll be at work until about 11PM EST. Since I'm on that fancy group-member list of yours though, I doubt I'll have trouble finding games with you guys.
And please consider The Wedge officially submitted, assuming I can still do so in this thread. (you can find a direct download link at the top of the thread. Yay fileshare!0

Yeah, that's totally fine Frag, I understand. As for "The Wedge", it has officially been added to our "To-test" list. I'm not sure when we'll get around to it, but we'll do our best. Thanks for letting me know and hopefully we'll have you join us next time!

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I really enjoy the channel robius. Good content, good format and great commentating. One of my favorite channels on youtube definitely. Ill let you know next time I have a map ready.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I really enjoy the channel robius. Good content, good format and great commentating. One of my favorite channels on youtube definitely. Ill let you know next time I have a map ready.

Thanks so much P4INTS! I look forward to any of your future submissions! Also, if you want to be part of our "Group" just so we have you on our list of potential map testers for Game Nights, just let me know and I'll add you! Thanks again!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Go ahead and add me. I'm on your friends list anyway, but I'm assuming there's a special OnlineKnights invite list.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Important Announcement to everyone! H2AK0N will be hosting an OnlineKnights Preliminary lobby on Saturday, March 9th, starting at 3pm EST and lasting until 6pm EST. If you're interested in helping us test out new maps, please sign up here by RSVPing!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Announcement to all interested players; I will be hosting a small lobby on Wednesday, March 13th with the purpose of testing out my map "Purgatory". It will take place at 4pm EST, and once I'm done with my tests I will up for letting other people test their maps. Here's the link to the Map Testing Lobby.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Sign me up! My gamertag is IWS27, and im puting the finishing touches on a map of mine.
Alright, awesome! You've been added to the list of players in our group and let me know once your map is finished and it will be added to the "To-Test" list.

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
Map:Lockout
Creator:IWS27
Fileshare:IWS27
Players:4v4 6 FFA
Gametypes:Slayer,Flood,Regicide,Oddball,KOTH (All teams or FFA)
Description:A small storage area has been alotted to the UNSC for training.

Status
Not open for further replies.