[Mar 6, 2013] FragsturBait's Ultimate Competitive Kustoms II (FragsturBait)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
FUCK2_zps20a911b3.png

That's right boys and girls! It's time again for FragsturBait's Ultimate Competitive Kustoms, TWO!!
RSVP with "FUCK2" for an invite
Fragsturbait's Ultimate Competitive Kustoms is a casual/competitive lobby devoted to testing community maps. If you've got something you'd like to bring, just post a link to the map below, and I'll update this post accordingly. I've got a few things I'm planning to start off with, then it's on to your maps!
I've got a few simple rules to follow:​
1: Don't be a douchewaffle​
2: Mics are REQUIRED​
3: Being in a party is frowned upon. You can be in a party, but don't be surprised if you get the boot to make room for someone else who wants to get in. You'll get one warning.​
4: No mic spam (singing, shouting, talking just to hear your voice)​
5: No squeakers​
6: No Mini-Games. There are plenty of other lobbies for that. Go join one.​
(that being said, I do have a few planned as intermissions between competitive maps)​
7: If you don't like a map and want me to end the game. Send me a text message with the word "END" If I get 2 requests, game over, sorry. I'm not risking my lobby to finish a game on a bad map.​
8: Expect honest (sometimes brutal) feedback. It's the only way to improve your maps.​
9: HAVE FUN!​
PLAYLIST ROTATION:
0: Blaster Bounce by ZeroFlame​
1: The Wedge by FragsturBait
2: Narrows Jr by Fragsturbait​
3: Pit Jr by God 0f Forge​
4: Windfall by Arkitekt​
5: (minigame) HogBall by Adderson​
6: Purgatory by Robius5991​
7: (your map here)​
8: (your map here)​
9: (your map here)​
10: (minigame) Short Circut by Wakko45​
I've also got a whole mess of forged re-makes to use as filler, so even if no-one has anything to bring, we'll still have plenty to do.​
Reminder: RSVP with an XBL message "FUCK2" for an invite.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey, Frag, count me in! I don't know for how long I can stay, but I should be there for at least a good while at the beginning. If we have time, can you add my Meet Your Maker map "Purgatory" to the list? I don't have it on my fileshare just yet (since I'm still tweaking quite a few things), but it should be ready by Wednesday.

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I got stuff going on that night, so I won't be able to join till about an hour after the start time; but I'm down to jump in then if there is still room!
Sounds good, let me know when you want in and I'll do my best.

Hey, Frag, count me in! I don't know for how long I can stay, but I should be there for at least a good while at the beginning. If we have time, can you add my Meet Your Maker map "Purgatory" to the list? I don't have it on my fileshare just yet (since I'm still tweaking quite a few things), but it should be ready by Wednesday.
Done, looking forwards to seeing what you've got. :)

DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Purgatory = :y:

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Thanks to everyone who attended, I hope everyone had a good time. We had some connection issues, so if you were one of the ones who couldn't get in, sorry about that. I've made notes of everyone who couldn't get in and those people will get priority in my next lobby. Don't forget to rate me so I can get my shiny gold host.

Reactions: DirtyyJuicebox
Status
Not open for further replies.