OnlineKnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey I was in the first lobby i believe and would love to be added to the group and join in on some map testing and game nights :D
Alright, you've been added to the Custom Game Group. Be sure to "Watch" this page for important updates concerning Game Nights. Oh, and if you're interested, we're hosting a smaller Game Night lobby tomorrow, March 13th, starting at 4pm EST. I'll link it here for you.

Map:Lockout
Creator:IWS27
Fileshare:IWS27
Players:4v4 6 FFA
Gametypes:Slayer,Flood,Regicide,Oddball,KOTH (All teams or FFA)
Description:A small storage area has been alotted to the UNSC for training.
Thanks for the submission, it's been added to our "To-test" list.

---------------------------------

As an important Memo to any other members, we will soon be opening up Silver Accounts to better manage our operation and get you guys into our lobbies in a quicker manner. For those of you already on our friends lists, this has no significant affect on you, but to those that aren't this'll make things a lot easier for us to get you into our Game Nights. I'll post an update on the subject once more has been done.

IEpic_IMurph

Novice
Mar 14, 2013
Hi, i'd like to join you guy's custom game group. Im new to this site so I'd like to know if you'll need my GT or will you just contact me via HaloCustoms.

Also, Just to let you know I wont be on xbl until sometime near the end of the month.

Thanks,

Epic

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi, i'd like to join you guy's custom game group. Im new to this site so I'd like to know if you'll need my GT or will you just contact me via HaloCustoms.
Also, Just to let you know I wont be on xbl until sometime near the end of the month.
Thanks,
Epic

Yeah, we require your gamertag because in the future we will be adding you all to a Silver account to contact players when needed.

Reactions: Spades N AZ

IEpic_IMurph

Novice
Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, we require your gamertag because in the future we will be adding you all to a Silver account to contact players when needed.
thanks. My gt is IEpic IMurph. Could you tell me when you add people to the silver account so I can go on XBL.com to confirm the request?

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
Hey, I had an idea to help you guys: make a thread you use to store the current "to test" maps. You could, to make it easier, also make people tag their maps "onkn" or something like that. Just a few tips, though.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for March 28th, starting at 3pm EST and going until 6pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host, but I'll be helping out for the beginning. This Game Night will be recorded and some of the footage will be used in our future Map Features. Please RSVP if you want to participate!

It's only fitting that the most Chivalrous Spades N AZ be a part of anything to do with Knights.
Lol, indeed Spades! That's why we have you on our Custom Game Night list!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hello everyone, just posting today to let you all know that a new OnlineKnights Game Night has been announced for March 29th (today), starting at 7pm EST and going until 10pm EST, or however long we want to go. Here's the link to the thread. I (Robius5991) will be hosting this time around, and the footage captured from this Game Night will be used for future youtube Halo 4 Forge Map Features on our channel. If you're interested, please RSVP!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for Tuesday, April 9th, starting at 2pm EST and going until 6pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host, but I'll be helping out for the beginning. This Game Night will be recorded and some of the footage will be used in our future Map Features. Please RSVP if you want to participate!

IEpic_IMurph

Novice
Mar 14, 2013
What? Did your xbox break or something?
Na, I'm just finally done with this game. After putting it down for a long time I gave it another shot yesterday and was happily testing out some of my maps. Then one i've been working on for a while got glitched and became another map i've only been working on for a few days (sorry if this doesn't make much sense). Needless to say i was pretty mad and decided that the next chance i get this game is going back to gamestop along with colonial marines.

Feb 11, 2013
Na, I'm just finally done with this game. After putting it down for a long time I gave it another shot yesterday and was happily testing out some of my maps. Then one i've been working on for a while got glitched and became another map i've only been working on for a few days (sorry if this doesn't make much sense). Needless to say i was pretty mad and decided that the next chance i get this game is going back to gamestop along with colonial marines.

yeah its a glitch in forge, we've all experienced that one way or another and it is probably the worst thing to happen. spend weeks on a map then poof. bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.