OnlineKnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the official OnlineKnights HaloCustoms page! For those of you who don't know us, we're a group of Halo players that created the youtube channel OnlineKnights back in 2012 and since then we've been rather involved in the Halo community, running Custom Game lobbies, forging and featuring maps made by community members on youtube. Although we took a hiatus from Halo after featuring over 100 maps back in Halo 4, we have returned with the release of The Master Chief Collection and look forward to meeting and playing with you fellow community members!

Introduction to our Team
Halo Staff/Youtube Content Creators:
  • Robius5991 (Commentator/Editor/Customs Host/Forger)
  • H2AKON (Commentator/Editor/Customs Host/Forger)
Halo Staff/Hosts:
  • PneumoniK (Customs Host/Forger)
  • Demonik89 (Customs Host/Forger)

How to Submit your Maps

For those that watch us on youtube, you know that we love to feature Halo Forge Maps and therefore we have a system in place so that you may submit your maps to us. It may take us a while to test the map, but we try our best to look over every submission. Here is how you can submit your maps to us: (Video will be added when complete)
First of all, here is the basic format for a map submission:

Map Creator(s): [insert here]
Map Name: [insert here]
Gametype: [insert here]
Amount of players: [insert here]
Halo Game: [insert here]
Description: [optional - insert here]

Places you can submit your map to us:​
  • Over Xbox Live, you can message me your submission at: Robius5991
  • Over Youtube.com you can leave a comment on the according video or private message us.
  • Over Gmail.com you can email us at: [email protected]
How to Join our Custom Games

There are a few ways in which you can join our Custom Game Lobbies, however the best method is to RSVP when we post an upcoming Custom Game Night. There are a few ways for you to know when a lobby is posted. First, be sure to "like" and "watch" this page, so that you receive an alert on HaloCustoms whenever something is posted in this thread. That way, when we create a new lobby, we will post the link in this thread, you will receive the alert and by following the link you will be able to RSVP and save yourself a spot.

A Second possibility is to follow us on Twitter where we will also post the links to the HaloCustoms lobby. Therefore, if you prefer using social media this may a better method for you.

Alternatively, if you don't want to sign up for each lobby and instead be held in retainer, by sending any of the hosts (Robius5991, H2AK0N, PneumoniK or Demonik89) a friend request, you will be added to their follower list. Therefore, whenever there are empty spots in a lobby which must be filled, the hosts will access this list and use it to invite their followers who are currently online. Please note however that priority is always given to the players who RSVP to the HaloCustoms lobby page.

Lastly, a small perk to participating in our lobbies and testing maps with us is that we give you a small shout-out at the end of any map feature in which you participated, thanking you for giving us your time to help test.
Our Custom Game lobbies will either be preliminary, in which we are simply playing through maps to decide potential candidates for features, or they will be official, where the gameplay is recorded and the footage will be used in upcoming map features.
Custom Game Events

Something new we are trying this time around is to team up with The Halo Forge Epidemic to help frequently bring members of the Halo Community weekly custom gaming events. This will be great way for us to share with you all our favorite maps on The Master Chief Collection and to generally have a great time during these types of Game Nights.

Thank you for taking the time to read our Sponsored Group Page and we hope to either see you in our custom games or to see what you've managed to forge in this Next-Gen remake of the Halo franchise.​

Last edited:

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Congrats on being accepted as a sponsored group!

You now have a thread in the Sponsored Groups section -- feel free to edit your frontpage post to how you see fit, that post is really great for recruiting and organization purposes. In addition, I recommend you have your members click "Watch Thread" if they're not already watching it -- that will mean that when you post upgrades, all of your followers will receive an alert!

Congrats!

Reactions: Nondual

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Congrats on being accepted as a sponsored group!

You now have a thread in the Sponsored Groups section -- feel free to edit your frontpage post to how you see fit, that post is really great for recruiting and organization purposes. In addition, I recommend you have your members click "Watch Thread" if they're not already watching it -- that will mean that when you post upgrades, all of your followers will receive an alert!
Congrats!
Hey Insane54! Thanks so much for allowing us to be sponsored. Hopefully from here we'll be able to grow even further as a group. Thanks again!

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Now you guys can crack on with an Aihab Redux feature? ;)

/smugsmug

What you may want to do Robius is update this thread with the most-current video.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Now you guys can crack on with an Aihab Redux feature? ;)
/smugsmug
What you may want to do Robius is update this thread with the most-current video.

Yeah Berb, I have footage from the prior test, but I obviously want to get footage from the new map, so hopefully (this weekend) there'll be a Game Night where we'll test it out. As for the latest video idea, I like it, I'll be sure to add it soon.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey Robius, A R C A S I U S here, would love to be added to the group and join in on some map testing and game nights :)
Sounds good, we have you added as a group member now. So, if you choose to "Watch the thread" at the top right of the page, then you'll get updates on everything that we post here, including important news.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Do I really have to ask, or is it just assumed? Just add me hahaha. I've got something great that I have been working on. Finally after almost 2 months, I have time to forge again.

You're in Spades! Can't wait to try out your map, just let me know once its finished and we would love to have you in a Game Night if you can make it!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Count me in.

Also I seem to remember having you on The Wedge for a match, if you liked it maybe you can give me a feature?

Actually, I think I may have missed out on that... either way, feel free to submit it to us and we'll add it to our map testing/feature list. Also, if you're interested, we're hosting a lobby on March 2nd at 8pm EST. Oh, and we just added you to our group-member list. Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR
Status
Not open for further replies.