[Mar 2, 2013] OnlineKnights (Youtube Map Testing Lobby) (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
Intro
Hey guys, this is the OnlineKnights very first Official Custom Game Night. The purpose of these Game Nights will be for us to go through maps that have been submitted to our channel, so that we can find those we like and feature them on our Youtube Channel! As stated above, this is an official lobby, where all the footage will be recorded live from my (Robius5991) point of view, to use in future map features. However, in the future, keep an eye out for the OnlineKnights Preliminary lobbies where we try to narrow down the list of potentially feature-able maps to be tested once again in a later date.
For this Game Night we have over 60+ Map Submissions, so we'll have do the best we can and get through as many as we can in a single night's lobby.
There is no pre-set time limit for our lobbies, it basically keeps going as long as our hosts can keep it going.
This Game Night's host: Robius5991
How to Join the Game Night
Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time (which in this case is 8pm EST - Saturday, March 2nd) and send me a message saying "Inv". Once the lobby is full, I'll be turning off my notifications, so I'll only send out additional invites later on when we need the players.
How to Submit Your Maps:
This video offers the basics for map submissions, but I'll elaborate a little bit more here. First
of all, here is the basic format for a map submission:
Person's Fileshare: [insert here]
Map Name: [insert here]
Gametype: [insert here]
Amount of players: [insert here]
Map Creator(s): [insert here]
Description: [optional - insert here]
Places you can submit your map to us:
  • Over Xbox Live, you can message me your submission at: Robius5991
  • Over Youtube.com you can leave a comment here or private message us.
  • Over Gmail.com you can email us at: [email protected]
  • Over this forum, or you can submit your map in a reply to this thread (until further notice)
Rules:
  1. Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.
  2. Do not ask to be promoted. These lobbies exist for the sole purpose of helping us test maps that were submitted to us so that they may potentially be featured on youtube, and so we will not be passing host around.
  3. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send me another message saying "inv" and I'll do my best to get you back in ASAP.
  4. Please avoid any frustration related to not being able to join. Usually we fill up our lobbies quickly, so if you don't get in right away, don't worry about it. If you're really interested in participating, just play something else on Halo and be sure to have sent me your message, as I'll try to invite those individuals once spaces open up.
Become a V.I.P
Lastly, if you're interested in joining our priority list for future tests, be sure to give this Game Night a good rating on HaloCustoms and be a good sport during the Game Night. By doing this you will become a VIP member for the future Game Night. This VIP status guarantees you entry into the lobby (unless the number of VIPs exceeds the lobby's size) however it only lasts until the next lobby. If you wish to continue your VIP status you'll need to rinse and repeat, by following the same steps as listed above.
Thanks for your interest in our Game Nights, and we hope to see you all there!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Wat ees gam night? Pas hablo americano

Españoles?
Noche de juegos es donde jugamos juegos de Halo personalizados y decidir si desea o no cuentan con los mapas en youtube.

Italiano?
Game Night è dove giocare Halo personalizzate e decidere o meno per caratterizzare le mappe su youtube.

Français
Game Night est l'endroit où nous jouons des jeux Halo personnalisées et de décidons si nous allons disposer les cartes sur youtube.

французский?
Game Night, где мы играем Halo пользовательских игр и решить, будет ли или не есть карты на YouTube.

Lol, Sammich, did I cover every potential language you may have slipped into that sentence? Anyways, thanks for signing up for the Game Night!

SammichEaterPro

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Français
Game Night est l'endroit où nous jouons des jeux Halo personnalisées et de décidons si nous allons disposer les cartes sur youtube.

Français
Notre "Game Night" est l'endroit où nous jouons des jeux de Halo personnalisées et pour décidons si nous allons disposer les créations customiser de nos abonnés sur Youtube.

You slipped up a bit with a few things. Could of been made fancier, with a little more je ne sais quoi, oui oui?

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Français
Notre "Game Night" est l'endroit où nous jouons des jeux de Halo personnalisées et pour décidons si nous allons disposer les créations customiser de nos abonnés sur Youtube.
You slipped up a bit with a few things. Could of been made fancier, with a little more je ne sais quoi, oui oui?

Lol, goes to show my laziness with grammar. Sad thing is French is my second language.
Si vous pouvez parler français, je serait très intéressé d'avoir une conversation avec vous dans le future, si cela ca vous intéresse? Pardonnez moi mes fautes d'orthographe, j'ai l'habitude d'écrire rapidement et de pas regardé pour des fautes. Cependant, j'espère que vous réalisez que vous êtes aussi en faute. Si je me corrige d'une manière professionnelle, la phrase serait écrite;
''-Notre 'Game Night' est une occasion où nous jouons des jeux de Halo personnalisés et ensuite, nous décidons si nous allons présenté ces créations personnalisées sur notre page de youtube pour que nos membres abonnés puissent les visionner.''

Thanks for the "like" though, I'm glad you enjoyed the creativity.

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

SammichEaterPro

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Je peux pas venir. J'ai oublié completement que c'est la soir du fête de mon ami, et nous alons se battre en jouent du paintball.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
As a member in good standing of OnlineKnights, it is my duty to RSVP. However. I shall be at work until around 11:30EST, and therefore unable to attend during the designated time.

All formal BS aside, when I get home you can bet I'll turn on the Xbox, hopefully there's still some party left for me.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
As a member in good standing of OnlineKnights, it is my duty to RSVP. However. I shall be at work until around 11:30EST, and therefore unable to attend during the designated time.
All formal BS aside, when I get home you can bet I'll turn on the Xbox, hopefully there's still some party left for me.

Frag, I totally understand, RL definitely comes before gaming lol. Anyways, the 3 hour time slot for the Game Night is not official. That's pretty much a basic assumption of how long it will last, there's a good chance we may even keep going longer, it all depends on the momentum of the group, and our overall moral, especially considering if we crash a lot..

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR
Status
Not open for further replies.