[Mar 9, 2013] Online Knights Preliminary Lobby (H2AK0N)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
This is a gamenight where we will be testing through maps submitted to the youtube channel Online Knights for featuring. We will be playing through a variety of maps identifiying which ones need more work and which are ready to be featured.

Those maps that are ready will be passed on and played at a later date where footage for the feature will be recorded. Please remember that- there will be NO recording at this gamenight however you will be acknowledged as a map tester if the map gets featured.

Rules:
1.Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.

2. Do not ask to be promoted. These lobbies exist for the sole purpose of helping us test maps that were submitted to us so that they may potentially be featured on youtube, and so we will not be passing host around.

3. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send me another message saying "inv" and I'll do my best to get you back in ASAP.
4. Please avoid any frustration related to not being able to join. Usually we fill up our lobbies quickly, so if you don't get in right away, don't worry about it. If you're really interested in participating, just play something else on Halo and be sure to have sent me your message, as I'll try to invite those individuals once spaces open up.

Become a V.I.P
Lastly, if you're interested in joining our priority list for future tests, be sure to give this Game Night a good rating on HaloCustoms and be a good sport during the Game Night. By doing this you will become a VIP member for the future Game Night. This VIP status guarantees you entry into the lobby (unless the number of VIPs exceeds the lobby's size) however it only lasts until the next lobby. If you wish to continue your VIP status you'll need to rinse and repeat, by following the same steps as listed above.

So if you'd like to get more involved in Online Knights or you'd just like to lend us a hand so we can get map features out faster then please RSVP. See you on Saturday guys.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Oh, I forgot to say, the VIP's from the last gamenight are as follows: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, peglo, Focussedjdavis, superMCSWEET, Bartkey, Comicalistic, Hi Im Berb, ASS4SSINATED117, Spades N AZ, Charles Stoot, I Crush All and fallen1egend. You guys have priority for getting into the lobby as long as you come early on.

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey H2AK0N, just wanted to let you know that you should add "I Crush All" to the V.I.P list. Also, I'm really sorry to say that I will not be able to participate this time around. I wish you luck though in the test, and I hope to jump in next time! Can't wait to test the maps you give me the green light for.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Hey H2AK0N, just wanted to let you know that you should add "I Crush All" to the V.I.P list. Also, I'm really sorry to say that I will not be able to participate this time around. I wish you luck though in the test, and I hope to jump in next time! Can't wait to test the maps you give me the green light for.

yep done. Ok if you can't make it that's fine, I've managed to get 16 of the maps you sent me so hopefully we'll find plenty of good ones to feature

DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Oh, I forgot to say, the VIP's from the last gamenight are as follows: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, peglo, Focussedjdavis, superMCSWEET, Bartkey, Comicalistic, Hi Im Berb, ASS4SSINATED117, Spades N AZ, Charles Stoot, I Crush All and fallen1egend. You guys have priority for getting into the lobby as long as you come early on.
12 V.I.P's?
Only 2 Openings For Others.

toatoms

Novice
Mar 7, 2013
What game type are we playing? I am hosting a match on the 10th lobby's names is HI and I am testing a map and game type.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
What game type are we playing? I am hosting a match on the 10th lobby's names is HI and I am testing a map and game type.

We'll be playing through nearly twenty maps that need evaluation. There's a good mix with minigames, lots of flood, competetive and I think there might even be a dominion map there too.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Congrats H2AK0N on finishing your first OnlineKnights Custom Game Lobby. Please email me with the details of how everything went, I look forward to hearing about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.