Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

Come on lady luck, daddy needs a new pair of triggers :)

8568225508_4def48d2ba_b.jpg

Shell/ Battery Pack = Chrome Silver
Bottom Trim = Glossy Black
Bumper Assembly = Glossy Black
Triggers = Glossy Black
Thumbsticks = Matte Black
D-Pad = Chrome Red
ABXY/ Guide = Chrome Red
LED Ring = White

Something about the chrome, lol. My creation had the chrome green accents but I've got to admit... the chrome red is pretty damn sweet too! :y:

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Love the idea of having an orange controller and here is one I designed myself a while back
iuqVAUH.png

Unfortunately, it couldn't be replicated on the site, so went with a minimalistic approach that I still think looks sooo sexy

0KJ3BU1.png

how the heck are you going to make a orange carbon ?? if you figure it out tell me

I would imagine it wouldn't be that hard. All I would need to do, is use white carbon with a clear resin and either stain the resin before applying it, or use a clear paint afterwards. I'll figure out a way when I have more time and money lol.