Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

You are both acting like children with keeping this on as long as it has went on, enough is enough so both of you act your age, not your shoe size.

Reactions: Fuzzle
But you kept it going when you should have stopped, he got his question answered and thus didn't need you to keep this battle going on, I read the comments before this about you kept it going as you wanted to have the last word. So now I'm having the final word and saying this fight has to stop.

No need for caps Absent, I was just saying. Now this conversation is over and you can say whatever you wish after this instead of jumping more off the topic than it already has.

Anyways, i might buy my controller my friend designed as a birthdaypresent, vylex should post a review here