Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

Y U NO 360 XBOX, shows what's best in all trolls: an ability to act as someone with a stubborn refusal to acknowledge reasoned argument that is both strikingly unbelievable and yet totally convincing. Is he trying to make us angry by pretending to not understand how random selection creates less less room for opinions/ subjectiveness and therefore less dissent, or is he literally that hapless? While we may never receive answers to these stirring questions, our hero is out there. Only he is aware of his identity as the one who robs strangers of their patience and mental fortitude, his anonymity his only shield against a world who would only seek to do him harm while he performs his precious and ill-appreciated labour.

Reactions: Insane54 and Fuzzle
Y U NO 360 XBOX, shows what's best in all trolls: an ability to act as someone with a stubborn refusal to acknowledge reasoned argument that is both strikingly unbelievable and yet totally convincing. Is he trying to make us angry by pretending to not understand how random selection creates less less room for opinions/ subjectiveness and therefore less dissent, or is he literally that hapless? While we may never receive answers to these stirring questions, our hero is out there. Only he is aware of his identity as the one who robs strangers of their patience and mental fortitude, his anonymity his only shield against a world who would only seek to do him harm while he performs his precious and ill-appreciated labour.
Thank I think:shmeef:

How long were you two planning on dragging this out? I'd say now is a good time to call this one quits. :stahp: