Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

This oughtta be an awesome controller. Hope I win! :D

halocustomscontrollergiveawayimage_zps091857e4.gif

Details
Shell & Battery Pack - CandySwirl Gold
Bottom Trim - Chrome Gold
Bumper Assembly - Chrome Gold
Triggers - Chrome Gold
Toggle Sticks - Matte Yellow
D-pad - Chrome Gold
ABXY and Guide - Chrome Gold
LED Ring - Ring Yellow

there should be a vote on who has the best controller and let the community vote on which one looks best. best one wins?

cool controller---just wish that the headset jack could be a different color
Agreed! Nice controller scheme!

I'm pretty sure they can't paint the headset jack because it'd be impossible to keep the paint from dripping in the holes :( its not as noticeable in real life as it is in the picture (look at my review for a picture of what it looks like in person)

Agreed! Nice controller scheme!

I'm pretty sure they can't paint the headset jack because it'd be impossible to keep the paint from dripping in the holes :( its not as noticeable in real life as it is in the picture (look at my review for a picture of what it looks like in person)
ohhhh i see. :)