Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

1 in 5 million choices and you guys both choose the same design...hahaha :laugh:

Fun math:
Probability of choosing any given combination: (1/(5*10^6)) = 2*10^-7
Probability of two people choosing the same combination: (1/(5*10^6))^2 = 4*10^-14
none of that math really made sense of me.........................but ok! :)

Reactions: evergreen948
I wasn't even thinking of Iron Man when I made it. I was trying to get some good matching colors with a lot of chrome and at first I came up with purple and gold. As a Celtics fan though I couldn't support Lakers' colors so I ended up with red and gold. Then I realized, "Oh hey look, Iron Man!".

I wasn't even thinking of Iron Man when I made it. I was trying to get some good matching colors with a lot of chrome and at first I came up with purple and gold. As a Celtics fan though I couldn't support Lakers' colors so I ended up with red and gold. Then I realized, "Oh hey look, Iron Man!".
more like ketchup and mustard!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 11.50.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 11.50.57 PM.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 270
none of that math really made sense of me.........................but ok! :)
Probability goes from 0 (definitely not going to happen) and 1 (definitely going to happen). So, values of those are:
Choosing one specific combination: 0.0000002
Two people choosing that same combination: 0.00000000000004

Reactions: 0IAH
Probability goes from 0 (definitely not going to happen) and 1 (definitely going to happen). So, values of those are:
Choosing one specific combination: 0.0000002
Two people choosing that same combination: 0.00000000000004
r u a math teacher?

The Benjamin Weath-Paddle

35n9f7o.png

Shell and Battery Pack: Special White Dollars
Bottom Trim: Chrome Gold
Bumper Accessory: Chrome Gold
Triggers: Chrome Gold
Joysticks: Clear Black
D-Pad: Chrome Gold
ABXY and Guide: Chrome Gold