Free Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz

hc-officialnews.jpg

HaloCustoms in association with GamerModz is proud to announce a free customized modded controller giveaway! Free! Customized! Controller! Yeah!!!

GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire Controllers and Modded Controllers on the original XBOX & XBOX 360. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the rapid fire and modded controllers industry.

All you have to do to win is follow these simple steps:
  1. Go to Create-A-Controller on GamerModz.com!
  2. Design a controller exactly how you want it, and screenshot that design! (like this)
  3. Show it to the world here in this thread!
And that's it! We will randomly select one winner on April 9 -- that winner will receive the very controller they designed! And of course, check out the GamerModz website if you're looking for a new controller or parts -- it is very well worth it!

This is my custom controller that I designed and received; check out my review here!
aaron_controller1.png
If you're having trouble, just post and ask for help. Good luck!

Thought I would go for a more original look with the black and chrome as well as the touch up with the blue..

Attachments

• dream3.JPG
    dream3.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Fuzzle
ShamedController.jpg

Design:

Shell & Battery Pack---CandySwirl Green
Bottom Trim--------------Clear White
Bumper Assembly------Clear White
Triggers-------------------Clear White
Thumbsticks-------------Clear White
D-pad----------------------Clear White
ABXY and Guide---------Clear White
LED Light------------------White

Reactions: Fuzzle
Hope I'm not too late D: also, I'm from the UK. Does that screw things up? :(
Shadowwire White Shell, Glossy Dark_blue Trim, Clear Blue Bumper, Clear Blue Trigger, Clear Blue Thumb, Matte Light_blue Dpad, Matte Standard Abxy, Ring Blue Led

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-06 at 16.11.49.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-06 at 16.11.49.png
    249.8 KB · Views: 224
Hope I'm not too late D: also, I'm from the UK. Does that screw things up? :(

Shadowwire White Shell, Glossy Dark_blue Trim, Clear Blue Bumper, Clear Blue Trigger, Clear Blue Thumb, Matte Light_blue Dpad, Matte Standard Abxy, Ring Blue Led
not at all ;)

Reactions: theChief
And this controller is our winner! We ran a random number generator on the number of controller posts, then checked for IPs and multiple posts. We will be contacting you shortly so you can receive your prize, and highlighting you later in the week! Congratulations on winning a free controller, courtesy of GamerModz.com!
Congrats! :)

Reactions: Vylex