Feb 2, 2013
Nightosphere
You didnt make a wish so you just suddenly kill your self
suicide.gif

I wish cannibalism was okay

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Granted, your rich but because you're rich your family members are repeatedly held for ransom by criminals until you have no more money.

I wish Bungie would let me into their offices and check out Destiny

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Granted, but the building is just for show. The actual offices are crammed into a 1x1 foot cardboard box.

I wish I could think of a wish. I only come here to corrupt other peoples' wishes.

grantd but u wish retarted things like to get the box set of how to learn long devision on blu ray with their limited time offer of einstines glasses
i wish i knew how to spell einstein

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Granted, but all of them will be corrupted to work against you.

I wish I can make a good forge map.

granted but its only good for ur opinion everyone else thinks it sucks

i wish i could tell 343 forge ideas like to have fllod and covenant things and they would actually listen to me

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
granted but its only good for ur opinion everyone else thinks it sucks

i wish i could tell 343 forge ideas like to have fllod and covenant things and they would actually listen to me

Granted, but they can't add the proposed changes into the game due to technical complications.

I wish deadmau5 would make more music.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Granted, you are a horse but you're one that goes around to little kids' birthday parties and gets their tailed pulled by obnoxious 5-year-olds every 10 seconds.

I wish I had the ability to make and control fire whenever and wherever I wanted