Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
You think of a wish; i wish i had purple pants, granted but they are purple skinny jeans and are on backwards .
I wish my garbage truck had one of those cranes so i didn't have to get out and pick up the garbage.

iGraviton

Proficient
Feb 22, 2013
You think of a wish; i wish i had purple pants, granted but they are purple skinny jeans and are on backwards .
I wish my garbage truck had one of those cranes so i didn't have to get out and pick up the garbage.
Granted, but now your the driver of said garbage truck, and have to wake up at 4:00am to go to work.

I wish I had a tail.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Granted. You now suffer from real-world problems like disease and poverty. Congratulations, you have Tuberculosis.

I wish there was a Forge tool on PC. :(
Granted but its only available on games with very low amounts of people that play online so you never get to play and share your custom maps.

I wish that my body didn't need sleep and instead rejuvenated all by itself.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Granted, but now your expected to work night shifts, and day shifts, and all the shifts in between

I wish i was master chief (good luck corrupting that one)

Granted, you're a man in his mid-fifties who was abducted from his parents at the age of 6. All you know is a life of pain and war, never being able to truly convey your feelings to any person due to your extreme social ineptitude. Your enemies fear you, your friends see you as an untrustworthy monster, and your only family is lost and dead.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Granted, you're a man in his mid-fifties who was abducted from his parents at the age of 6. All you know is a life of pain and war, never being able to truly convey your feelings to any person due to your extreme social ineptitude. Your enemies fear you, your friends see you as an untrustworthy monster, and your only family is lost and dead.
Meh, im still a badass