Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

♥ Sky

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch
Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted, but you can only read the most perverted and fetishistic (wow, that's a word?!) thoughts of the person who's mind you're reading at the time, scaring you for life.

I wish I was Thor.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted. But your success gives you nowhere for improvement, and you waste away your days in insufferable boredom.

I wish building muscle happened twice as fast.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but it gets corrupted and you wish that you never had a wish to begin with.

I wish I had never had a wish to begin with.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Granted, but it gets corrupted and you wish that you never had a wish to begin with.

I wish I had never had a wish to begin with.
You never had a wish to begin with. However, this prevented you from ever actually posting in this thread, leaving the wishes of others uncorrupted and never prompting you to wish that you had never had a wish in the first place. Thus you are cast into a paradox of circular reasoning until your head explodes and your buttocks fall off.

I wish that I had remembered that we had a corrupt a wish thread earlier.

♥ Sky

Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted, but you forgot about all the other cool threads because this one overwhelmed them.

I wish for a cake.

♥ Sky

Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted, but your imagination is terrible and you can never come up with a good subject.

I wish to be the lord of the hentai.

♥ Sky

Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted, but your imagination can now only envisage in 2D

I wish to get a first class degree when I graduate in may.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Granted, however within the next apartment over lives a couple. Each of whom way over 400 pounds, and they like to get it on all the time. You are powerless, and must watch this phenomenon on a daily basis.

I wish that Flying Shoe ILR would get involved in this game.