Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

glitcher x7

Proficient
Granted, but the websites makers hire a hitman to go after you, and you end up dying for nothing.

I wish being a superhero was possible
responds in 3... 2... 1... owe. I can still feel the shrapnel inside of my corpse... it still hurts.

granted. all the super hero fans have try to become there favorite hero then later dies in a crime/suicide's scenes.

I wish people stop trying to kill me on halo customs.com

Zabud 4

Qualified
Nov 19, 2014
your imagination
granted but since it is chuck Norris vs. chuck Norris the fight never ends and gets boring after the first few hours.

I wish that xbox live gold was free (YA LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!!!!)

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
2qRaoUn.jpg

Granted, but the only one supplying the textbooks is Shrek on his train. http://i.imgur.com/I9y38PS.png

I wish SteelGreen had a bionic leg.

♥ Sky

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch
Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted, but for the rest of your life you can only live on Mountain Dew and Doritos fed directly into your blood stream through an IV drip, you must remain in your sponsored armchair (complete with self-recycling shitbucket) and play games that Mtn Dew and Doritos are featured in for at least 23 hours a day, and you must win at least 66% of your games, all because the sponsorship deal said so. You must also sing the MtnDewrito anthem [Drumtrapstep-Electropsyhardtrance Remix] (ft. DJ xXxBlAz3iT420xXx) once every 420 minutes and salute the respective corporate logos with all your heart and soul. Failiure to comply with any of these regulations forces a special blend of hyper strength Mtn Dew syrup and Dorito flavouring mix to be added into your IV drip, which burns away the nerve endings in your brain and replaces them with specially genetically modified Mtn Dew and Dorito Cells which help ensure your obedience by altering your DNA structure so that the only things you can taste and smell are the flavours of Mtn Dew and Doritos, and your eyes grow a special coating over them which resembles the corporate logos of both parties.

(I was bored at work)

I wish to meet my soulmate and for us to have a perfectly normal life together with no sudden mishaps or deaths