Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but you realize that you're actually visiting your extended family all weekend. The boring ones.

I wish more people trick or treated where I live, so I can get a big bag of candy, even as an adult.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
granted but you lose your job because of "out of business"

I wish rock music will never die
granted but it sounds like shit and your only choice is it or Justin bebier
I wish for 3 wishes
1.hot Asian gamer girl
2. $30,000,000
3.250 body guards armed with MP 30's and M-14's
plus a 6 shot magnum revolver with 3 speed clips for each man
non corruptible wish done

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
granted but it sounds like shit and your only choice is it or Justin bebier
I wish for 3 wishes
1.hot Asian gamer girl
2. $30,000,000
3.250 body guards armed with MP 30's and M-14's
plus a 6 shot magnum revolver with 3 speed clips for each man
non corruptible wish done

Granted, but the Asian gamer girl is psychotic, the thirty million is counterfeit so you can't use it, and the 250 body guards are vegetables.
I wish I could have the air conditioner on all summer without having to pay a massive electric bill.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Granted, but the Asian gamer girl is psychotic, the thirty million is counterfeit so you can't use it, and the 250 body guards are vegetables.
I wish I could have the air conditioner on all summer without having to pay a massive electric bill.
Granted, but it overheats and combusts, burning down your house.
I wish for an uncorrupted world.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but then the law becomes too enforced, and you wish for a little corruption to release the pressure.

I wish Bad Company corrupted wishes better.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but then they move to the metal and rock scene to try and appeal to a new audience. It works, and everyone you like follows suit, corrupting the genre.

I wish I instantly enjoyed every song I listened to.

Granted, but then they move to the metal and rock scene to try and appeal to a new audience. It works, and everyone you like follows suit, corrupting the genre.

I wish I instantly enjoyed every song I listened to.
that will never happen, besides it will be blasphemy to the rock and metal music and they will be slammed by other artist(because there already bad in many ways)

anyhow, granted but then you love stupid music made by youtubers more then actual artist.

I wish Jack,Geoff,Gus,Gavin, and Michel(from Rooster Teeth) were members of halocustoms.

Reactions: top shot 125594