Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Granted, but they're physically and aerodynamically insufficient, and their poor compatibility with your central nervous system results in interference with nervous signals and loss of equilibrium across your upper abdomen. Also, they're too damn small.

I wish I could ace the SATs

First of all, I must commend you on such a creative response.

Anyways, your wish is granted. However, immediately upon receiving your grades, Western Civilization collapses and the world is thrown into turmoil making your SAT scores wholly irrelevant.

I wish I had been born with fully-functioning eyes and was actually capable of seeing things clearly.

Reactions: ShockBolt21
First of all, I must commend you on such a creative response.

Anyways, your wish is granted. However, immediately upon receiving your grades, Western Civilization collapses and the world is thrown into turmoil making your SAT scores wholly irrelevant.

I wish I had been born with fully-functioning eyes and was actually capable of seeing things clearly.

granted but you are now incapable of closing your eyes (blinking not necessary), making it almost impossible to play hide and seek or sleep.

I wish I was a chair.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
Granted but your legs wear thin and break when someone heavy sits on you. You become depressed and become a cushion.

I wish Youtube would stop f****** around with videos and uploads.

granted the tread is too popular

i wish i was a guitarist in Linkin Park or Queens of the Stone Age

granted but only in songs where M.Shinoda has no lines and the whole song is just repeating 8th note chords with no rests.

I wish religious fanatics would stop being so ignorant and start going in a sort of Cleric/Marines from Doctor Who sort of direction.

Reactions: ShockBolt21

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
granted but only in songs where M.Shinoda has no lines and the whole song is just repeating 8th note chords with no rests.

I wish religious fanatics would stop being so ignorant and start going in a sort of Cleric/Marines from Doctor Who sort of direction.
Granted, but it turns out all of the religious fanatics were right and everyone ends up in hell.

I wish Breaking Bad hadn't ended

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but it turns out all of the religious fanatics were right and everyone ends up in hell.

I wish Breaking Bad hadn't ended

Granted. The series goes on for a further 10 seasons, with the writers thinking up lame reasons why Walter White hasn't been killed by the millions of things threatening him. They even try to revitalize the script with Walter Jr's new catchphrase, "I am the one who eats breakfast." It gets pathetic after the 11th season, soiling all previous seasons Just like Lost.

I wish there were 4 more hours in the day, during which you have 0 obligations.

Granted. The series goes on for a further 10 seasons, with the writers thinking up lame reasons why Walter White hasn't been killed by the millions of things threatening him. They even try to revitalize the script with Walter Jr's new catchphrase, "I am the one who eats breakfast." It gets pathetic after the 11th season, soiling all previous seasons Just like Lost.

I wish there were 4 more hours in the day, during which you have 0 obligations.

granted but you are forced to sleep during those hours (in a restless nature of sleeping)

I wish there were moving sidewalk races

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Granted, but HC becomes a ghost town.

I wish that, instead of sweat smell, our sweat smelled like brownies.