Daily Dose of Funny

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
The moment you realize 49 of phantm's 72 messages are in a thread he made, which only has 79 (Now 80) total replies.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
i plan to put one everyday, as a literal daily dose of funny. no one else has posted anything yet, and that's the only reason it seems i just post only my stuff.
Yes, but isnt it unfair, considering if you do this daily, and no one else post, your thread can never die?

Jan 29, 2013
Yes, but isnt it unfair, considering if you do this daily, and no one else post, your thread can never die?
Well, I sort of think this is now dueling funnies between him and I... I mean, don't tell me you can read any of these pages and not find yourself laughing to at least one of the posts...

Besides, some of these are worth the laugh, and perhaps this thread should be pinned?

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Well, I sort of think this is now dueling funnies between him and I... I mean, don't tell me you can read any of these pages and not find yourself laughing to at least one of the posts...

Besides, some of these are worth the laugh, and perhaps this thread should be pinned?

I dont laugh to this kind of humor.
But anyways, most of the time its just him, and this thread cant die.