FORGE ISLAND!

hc-coolstuff.jpg
CONFIRMED NEWS FROM PAX EAST TODAY OF A BRAND NEW, FREE FORGE MAP COMING APRIL 11th!!
FORGE ISLAND

Well, I feel like they'll be making more Forge Canvas', except obviously they'd make us pay.

THEN They'd put a bit of logic into mapmaking.

I stoped forging maps when I heard of this. now I finaly have a big surface where I don't have trouble building maps.:titmar:
I don't think it may contain of everything we want, lets not be gullable. But do be happy of the Flat surface, It may be one of their only times creating a world like this.

I don't think it may contain of everything we want, lets not be gullable. But do be happy of the Flat surface, It may be one of their only times creating a world like this.
in the interview they said it would be able to have a remade blood gulch map. so if you played halo c.e. then you can remember the size of the map. its pretty large.

in the interview they said it would be able to have a remade blood gulch map. so if you played halo c.e. then you can remember the size of the map. its pretty large.
I played all the halos -_- not kiding, the map looks like it is at least 7 times larger than that just from all the free space, not Land space.

The problem with remaking Blood Gulch, is that Blood Gulch was not flat. Thank god Blood Gulch wasn't flat. Creating those so, so crucial hills and elevations to cut off a ton of sight lines is going to take a lot of creativity if it's going to play even decently. Sure, size-wise, it will fit maps considerably larger than Blood Gulch...

I think the confirmed pallet for this is the Ravine pallet because I could see the Artifact object in the demonstration.

I think the confirmed pallet for this is the Ravine pallet because I could see the Artifact object in the demonstration.
I agree, but they mentioned something that was new. I don't know it that is Natural, Sructure, or just something completely out of nowhere? But who didn't say they could put everything from all pallets, I mean come on its forge Island! :D

Cannot wait for it to come, this will redeem 343 in my opinion because they have done something bungee never did, give us flat open land.

On another point I do think they could have made more effort to change them up a bit not just the Same island in three different sizes.