Your worries are over, fellow Europeans!

CommunityContentSpotlight.jpg

Heyyyy, Tedium here, your local American-Canadian-Bitishman. Most of you won't know what it's like to be a European. Most of you live in the good old USA, where you never have to think to yourself, "Am I willing to stay up until 4:00am playing custom games with my American friends?" Well if you aren't American, and live in the good ol' United States of Europe, I've got a little treat for you.

Delightful members Stevo and TexturedSun have gone and organised a GMT lobby just for us! You'll find this delightful treasure here, and RSVP if you can! Us GMTers need to stick together, you know ;) And, hey, if you're from any other timezone and want to meet some jen-yu-ine Limeys, you're more than welcome, too!

Fun fact! This was posted at 9:00 pm, in Greenwich Mean Time!

Don't even joke... you know what that shit is (Y)
I'm usually sarcastic here, but no, no I do not. I'm... straining to figure it out, but... nope. Nothing. I mean, I think I have an idea since you've been so illusive about it, but I just... don't see it. I'ma gonna stick to my ribbon theory :D

Ohhhhhhhh, I was trying to imagine it as a penis or something. Now it all makes sense :D

Also, this is extremely off-topic :titmar:

Yeah. Terdium... you off-topic whore, you.

Anyway... Paul failed miserably at getting people together while my internet decided to try commit suicide (Y)
So. if anyone wants to come play, we're starting to get up and running now :D