[Jan 30, 2013] GMT Game Night #3 (iiM Stevo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Now then!!

Me and TexturedSun will be hosting our third GMT Customs game night in an attempt to get some testing/lols for all the european gamers who can't quite make the usual custom games nights in US timezones.

Custom games will be for all party sizes and the maps selected will be dependant on how many players are in the lobby at the given time. Party leader will be passed around so your work doesn't necessarily have to be fileshared to have it tested, you can also put on gametype specific maps to test out how they play as well. Just don't hog the helm.

We encourage participants from all sides of gaming, from Casual to MLG, to Race and Infection. Whatever you bring, we should hopefully get around to test if we have the right player count.

Hope you join in...

GMT Game Night #2

Start Time: 21:00 GMT
End Time: TBD
Date: 30th January 2013

Players
TexturedSun
iiM Stevo
Kazerra
Elliott
Murdy99
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-

Maps - Party Limit
Turf - 8
Core - 6

If you're interested in playing any maps, or having your map tested and you can sign up here and let us know your gamertag and what map you want tested, the gametype to test on it and it's party size limit.

This isn't exclusive to only EU Timezones. If you can get on at the converted scheduled time, you can play. Just drop your name below.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you!

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Just so you guys know as well, there's some other maps that TexturedSun has found from here, there and everywhere... I've just not got the map names to add to the list.
Bring any friends you can, the bigger the lobbies, the better usually.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Honestly guys... I have NO idea why this thread somehow managed to bump itself to tonight...
GMT Game Night #4, is next Thursday!

So, if you're all available next thursday at 9PM, we can all game then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.