Your worries are over, fellow Europeans!

CommunityContentSpotlight.jpg

Heyyyy, Tedium here, your local American-Canadian-Bitishman. Most of you won't know what it's like to be a European. Most of you live in the good old USA, where you never have to think to yourself, "Am I willing to stay up until 4:00am playing custom games with my American friends?" Well if you aren't American, and live in the good ol' United States of Europe, I've got a little treat for you.

Delightful members Stevo and TexturedSun have gone and organised a GMT lobby just for us! You'll find this delightful treasure here, and RSVP if you can! Us GMTers need to stick together, you know ;) And, hey, if you're from any other timezone and want to meet some jen-yu-ine Limeys, you're more than welcome, too!

Fun fact! This was posted at 9:00 pm, in Greenwich Mean Time!

SWEET! my daily life was actually pretty messed up because of customs all night xD maybe i can get a good schedule that way

Reactions: theChief
I love this. I know we have a large handful of european members on the site,
so it's really awesome that they get to have a taste of all the fun we get too.

Yet I've been hosting British lobbies every Saturday -_-
My apologies! One of you guys should join forces. Though to be fair, your lobby, I can do :D Besides, this post is more a celebration of GMT lobbies, rather than any particular one. I just noticed Stevo and TextureSun's lobby first, is all :)

Nice to finally have een european lobby cause i'm from the Netherlands(holland) and i couldn't play to must custom games becose almost every game was between 3-9 am so i only could play with friend and early Americans

mqdefault.jpg
:titmar: Shmeefs!!!!!!:titmar:

You can mail me the cookie, here's the link to my lobby
http://halocustoms.com/events/corekeyblades-weekly-big-british-bash.435/
Thoe I'm gona have to cancel this week (the ironys killing me right now) as I'm out on the town.

Hey CoreKey,

The reason we don't do Saturdays is generally most people want to be out and about / visiting friends and family over the weekend, and the week nights are often the dull ones that need more excitement. Due to Wednesday being a little unpopular *cough*Terdium*cough*, we may be changing it... is there any mid-week date you'd like to play on to see if we can get the lobbies together for bigger numbers?

Thanks for the thread Terdium :heart:

Hey CoreKey,

The reason we don't do Saturdays is generally most people want to be out and about / visiting friends and family over the weekend, and the week nights are often the dull ones that need more excitement. Due to Wednesday being a little unpopular *cough*Terdium*cough*, we may be changing it... is there any mid-week date you'd like to play on to see if we can get the lobbies together for bigger numbers?

Thanks for the thread Terdium :heart:
Thursdays? Maybe? I plan on keeping the Saturday schedule but Thursdays also possible.
I'd love to see you two combine to make a MEGAWESOMEULTIMATE GMT lobby for Thursday. Thursday's the best day of the week for this sort of thing, since it's the day of the week where nothing much happens o_O My vote's for Thursday!

Cool beans. I'll tell Paul to stop being a homo because I originally said Thursday.

O
/I\ Like a boss.

(Yeah, I drew it, because I couldn't be bothered googling the image... you all know what that shit means).