Data Lost [Jul 26, 2016] Map Testing With INFINUT - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
The Tuesday 2v2 event:
Due to small fireteams most feedback was given during event. Any additional feedback Is always welcomed!
Last 2v2 lineup were the following maps:

THE STORM by INFINUT & ImDahUnicorn

Rendezvous by Raptor086

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Map (8v8): Prophets' Fire
Gametypes: CTF, BTB Slayer
Gamertag: KilltrOTTcity

Dudes sign up for teh lobby already!!

Last edited by a moderator:

d4rkpr1nc3

Novice
Feb 14, 2016
Map - Forerunner (working title)
8 v 8
GT - D4rkpr1nc3 (co-forged with IlsilentII)

Looking for map feedback, layout, weapons, art direction, etc.

Also

Map - Meltdown
8 v 8
GT - D4rkpr1nc3
Remake of the halo 4 big team battle map, I'm pleased with the art of the map, haven't had a chance to test it gameplay wise in halo 5.

Reactions: INFINUT

Raptor086

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
I'd like to sign up for this week's testing! I made quite a few changes that I think should balance it out a bit and make the map work a bit better... Also added strongholds...

Map: Rendezvous
Game Modes: Slayer, Strongholds, Oddball
GT: Raptor086

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Feedback for maps played last Friday 4v4:
Amphitheatre - this map was really fun to play on. The theme was great too, have yet to see this so thumbs up. The high-traffic areas like outside and in the middle had great combat coming from a lot of mid range Sightlines and several variations of heights though I personally did not notice much traffic at all in the lower inside rooms which actually would be nice to have those hallways a bit wider seems to be very tight and in need of some breathing room. I did like how there was one long site line from Red window or blue window straight into the back of the base it was narrow but was a nice little spot to have when you were on offense and could look from middle into the back of your opponents base. I would like to see a little bit more gameplay in the bases and on the inside of the middle area if there's something you can do therealso don't forget to put spawn zones in for attacking and defending teams that way the opponent does not Spawn at the enemy base and as far as the flags you had to go to far into the back of the base and was difficult to get it out I suggest moving your flag closer towards middle of your base
Overall pretty enjoyable hope to see it in next week and see what you have done to it

Sentinel - this one just gets better and better we are now at the point with this map where it's a little tweaks and little fixes nothing I would say major needs to be done I would personally like to see a little bit more of that fog come back I really liked it ;D
I recall the only things we needed to tweak was a little bit of frame rate looking from the middle stronghold and that rock ledge to be lowered under the other stronghold down by shack on Spohn kind of i'd like to see this one next week :)

Penance wip - absolutely love this architecture colors are great the aesthetics are nice to look at. The layout and sightlines or solid what we really need right now is help understanding where we are which I'm sure you are already addressing this as I type ;) A solid early work map for sure keep it going!

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
Can i submit a map for testing but not actually be there because i can't get on till 8:00 PST on fridays - often 8:30 at the moment! I can collect feedback on here or just join the testing late if that's ok.

MapName: Blade
GT: GrayishPoppy210
Gamemodes: strongholds and slayer
Desc: Asymmetric SANGHELIOS themed map.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Can i submit a map for testing but not actually be there because i can't get on till 8:00 PST on fridays - often 8:30 at the moment! I can collect feedback on here or just join the testing late if that's ok.

MapName: Blade
GT: GrayishPoppy210
Gamemodes: strongholds and slayer
Desc: Asymmetric SANGHELIOS themed map.
Yup we will play it!

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
4v4 Friday lineup

Gt: DAJSK
Map: Derelict
Gametypes: slayer/strongholds