Data Lost [Jul 26, 2016] Map Testing With INFINUT - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
(8v8) map: as below so above
Gametypes: CTF, BTB slayer
Gamertag: ZeroGravity284

Map: Swords of the Heretic
Gametypes: Slayer & Strongholds (Magnums)
GT:KILLtrOTTcity

Saturday BTB lobby.
CheapBox v2
Map: Polar Outpost 7
Gametypes: Strongholds, CTF

map: Tombstone
creator: ImDahUnicorn
GType: slayer

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
(For the time being)
Recent events has created a situation where it will be very spotty for me being able to be online and if so most likely in short sessions
I still will try my best to make Tuesday Friday Saturday nights happen to the best of my ability
Thank you
-NUT

Reactions: GrayishPoppy210

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
(For the time being)
Recent events has created a situation where it will be very spotty for me being able to be online and if so most likely in short sessions
I still will try my best to make Tuesday Friday Saturday nights happen to the best of my ability
Thank you
-NUT
Everyone has gotta do what they must to live their life and try to find a descent balance. We appreciate the amazing job that you always do hosting and setting aside all that time every week just for all of our needs. If you need to take some of that time back to help manage other aspects in your life, I'm sure everyone with any sense will understand. It will make it all the more sweeter whenever you can host! Hopefully things are going good for you buddy! :)

Reactions: GrayishPoppy210

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
Tuesday 2v2 testing

Map name: Clockwork
Gamertag: GrayishPoppy210
Gamemodes: slayer and strongholds

This is a new map and also heavily scripted so very glitchy. If the scripting plays up don't bother testing it. It should be ok. If u can't test 2gametypes on both this and Favela do slayer on both. Thx

Jan 12, 2013
Map: The Temple of Olive
Gametypes: Slayer/Strongholds
Author: The FadedPirate
Event: Friday Evening 4v4 Core
Thanks in advanced
-The FadedPirate

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
Jusr noticed u tested Favela and Clockwork. The platforms disappearing in clockwork were not intentional - scripting is buggy. I am going to edit weapons in favela on both slayer and strongholds and also move the teleporter exit in strongholds. In clockwork ill make a version where the platforms dont rotate or move which should stop the platforms disappearing. Maybe just removing some scripts will work. We'll see. Thx for the feedback.

Last edited:

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
Next 4v4 lobby
Gamertag: CheapBox v2
Map: Sol Art (temp name and will update if name changes)
Gametypes: Slayer, Strongholds

Status
Not open for further replies.