Data Lost [Jul 26, 2016] Map Testing With INFINUT - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
To fill the other days of the week with no official lobbies running I will be hosting lobbies every Tuesday(2v2 core), Friday(4v4 core) and Saturday(8v8 core) for serious map testing. hopefully these other times will give some forgers more opportunity to make it to a testing lobby themselves for immediate feedback first hand and of course get their map more prepared for other lobbies :

EmbarkingZeus-Wednesdays
Squally DaBeanz-Sundays
The Psycho Duck-Mondays
Steelgreen-Thursdays

INFINUT'S LOBBY TIMES
8:00 PST/ 11:00 EST
every Tuesday evening.
7:00 PST/ 10:00 EST every Friday evening
7:00 PST/ 10:00 EST every Saturday evening.

HOW TO RESPOND AND SIGN UP TO JOIN
Reply to this thread no earlier than 4 days before the lobby you would like to sign up for this way postings of feedback for maps played and signups and coming in as time relevant as possible.
If you have a map to test reply to the thread with your gamertag, map you would like to test, and two game types you would like to run and please specify what event you are posting for. A list of the maps will form along the thread and most likely will be played in that order
I WILL ACCEPT 4 MAPS PER EVENT AND PLAN TO RUN THEM ALL TWICE
EVENTS SHOULD LAST AROUND 2 HOURS

FIRETEAM NUT!
I will start the lobby just before the start time of that specific event.. I will have the Fireteam open to join at this time and closed after starting the first match. If you need an invite to the Fireteam just message me on Xbox Live. Players who signed up in the thread WITH a map to test will have priority getting in the Fireteam over those who don't. I will try my best to make sure your map gets tested whether you and able to attend or not although if you are not present at the time I will put your map to the bottom of the list and play it last this way you may be able to show up late and still play your own map

Post-Lobby
After each match, we will spend a few minutes giving quick bits of feedback then move on to the next map although for the authors help main feedback will be posted in this thread so help us by posting feedback in this thread and I encourage everyone else to do the same for each other :)
A complete list of map names and authors will be provided in this thread for each event

COMMUNICATION
A microphone is very helpful for this lobby, It is much more of an accurate test if everyone can communicate with your team so please have a mic!
During each match the entire Fireteam will switch to GAME CHAT!
Once the match ends please return to the party chat while in the lobby.

Any questions just message me on Xbox Live

Raptor086

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
I'm excited get some official 2v2 map testing in! 2v2 maps are the best kind!

I probably won't be able to get online in time for the start of the lobby at 11est, so of course I'll take a back seat to anyone who is already participating when I get online around midnight, but if space opens up for me, I'd love to run my 2v2 map 'Rendezvous'... Set up for slayer only at the moment, but I may add Oddball before jumping into the lobby (if that ends up being possible!)

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Lineup for Tuesday 2v2

Map: THE STORM
Gametype: slayer/strongholds
Author(s): INFINUT & ImDahUnicorn

Map: Rendezvous
Gametype: slayer/oddball
Author(s): Raptor086

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
I'm excited get some official 2v2 map testing in! 2v2 maps are the best kind!

I probably won't be able to get online in time for the start of the lobby at 11est, so of course I'll take a back seat to anyone who is already participating when I get online around midnight, but if space opens up for me, I'd love to run my 2v2 map 'Rendezvous'... Set up for slayer only at the moment, but I may add Oddball before jumping into the lobby (if that ends up being possible!)
It's just us tonight so I'll wait for you :) seeya soon buddy

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
Can always use testers ;D
If mics aren't needed I'll join.

EDIT: I may have two 4v4 maps to test. I don't expect to play either of them, but I want to test both of them for CTF. My test-ready map is Amphitheatre and the one close to being ready is Vivarium.

Last edited:
Reactions: INFINUT

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016

EDIT: I may have two 4v4 maps to test. I don't expect to play either of them, but I want to test both of them for CTF. My test-ready map is Amphitheatre and the one close to being ready is Vivarium.
Sounds great seeya soon!

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Map lineup for Friday 4v4's

Map: GRAVE TEST
Gametype: Slayer/Assualt
Gt: INFINUT

Map: Amphitheatre
Gametype: CTF
Gt: Exaltehd

Map: Sentinel
Gametypes: slayer/strongholds
Gt: N3gatIveZer0

Map: wip
Gametypes: slayer/CTF
Gt: Guncaliber

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016

Message me for invite pls :)

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
Map lineup for Friday 4v4's

Map: GRAVE TEST
Gametype: Slayer/Assualt
Gt: INFINUT

Map: Amphitheatre
Gametype: CTF
Gt: Exaltehd

Map: Sentinel