Halo Clan disscusion

Are you in a clan?

• Total voters

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Might I make a recommendation.

Group your rules and regulations into categories. From a quick glance, here are a few that you could include:
  • Legion - Overall information (things not specific to any type of member or admin)
  • Administrative Rights/Responsibilities
  • Squad Regulations
  • Member Responsibilities
  • Member Restrictions
  • Chapter Battle Regulations
  • Clan Battle Regulations* (Not sure if it is the same as above, if it is remove the above).
  • Punishment (when some restrictions have unique punishments, include those with the description).

Reactions: PhantmOfTheOpra
Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Might I make a recommendation.

Group your rules and regulations into categories. From a quick glance, here are a few that you could include:
  • Legion - Overall information (things not specific to any type of member or admin)
  • Administrative Rights/Responsibilities
  • Squad Regulations
  • Member Responsibilities
  • Member Restrictions
  • Chapter Battle Regulations
  • Clan Battle Regulations* (Not sure if it is the same as above, if it is remove the above).
  • Punishment (when some restrictions have unique punishments, include those with the description).
I like what your Idea is...

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
I wouldn't like you to die...

you know I think you are one of the best I met in the whole time being alive. I don't just say this, I mean this, and I get your friend died. She died because she saw something great for you, she pushed you out of the way of that car for you to live. Honestly If my friend did that for me, I would be sad, but never thoughts of suicide. Emily I only knew you for a year, still I don't regret meeting you, The legion may crumble if I don't Have a second hand, I morally would not be stable if you left. Your not just a friend to me, I hope you realize that. Anytime I see you in a bad mood, I get upset, if not maybe a little emptieness as a feeling inside. Yes some people may say they hate you, or yea it sucks for you because you are a mute, but still have I ever done that? I guess all I ask is to think this through, don't just do what your emotions tell you to...

Reactions: PhantmOfTheOpra

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
:thefinger:
why do all the guys on hear all try hitting on shadowgirl169 she has a bf and a damn respectable one to he is probably one of the best thing that happen to her if you guys want to hit on some one im here to flirt or box so come on leave her allone
I have yet to see anyone hit on her, Denver, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
And yet again, a thread has gone off into an unrelated tangent.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Well don't we all dance in the fires of Hell, until your heart becomes blackend by the fog that rises infront clouding.
Now, the meaning of that was probably as deep and philosophical as you could be, but it lost all effectiveness, seeing as the last few words make no sense together. Mind explaining that in layman's terms (with proper English)?

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
It means we all are blinded on what we cant see... therefore people act in ways of not caring until understood, ever heared of don't judge a cover of the book? anyway we all are under this, even I am...

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
It means we all are blinded on what we cant see... therefore people act in ways of not caring until understood, ever heared of don't judge a cover of the book? anyway we all are under this, even I am...
My friend, there is such a thing as apathy. I can understand as much as I want to, doesn't mean I have to care about those things.
This thread has been derailed...
P.S. that all sounds like rhetorical drivel to me.

Reactions: iws27

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
well is this whole discussion to dis on every one in fate that's ridicules you guys a just jelly of my swag and fates epicness so stop hate-n
I am not insulting The Fate Legion intentionally. I'm merely conveying my distaste for clans as a whole and the minuscule possibility that a 3000 strong clan has stayed below the radar.
And that epicness you speak of, in what way does the Fate Legion resemble an extremely long poem? And what do you mean 'swag'?

Reactions: NinetysBorn

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
wow Leonidas was right about master chefs fans in the epic rap battle they did:thefinger: so we are a epic poem so do not down grade us like that we are a poem in progress the scrolls are still being wrote your sarcasm is a small part in this epic battle of meaning less words and swag stands for Scientific Wild-Azz Guess
The amount of grammatical errors here...
If my words are meaningless, why do you respond to me?
Also, if Leonidas was right about Master Chief's fans, aka Halo players, isn't he saying the same about you?

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
...Holy banhammers Batman!

I dunno when talking about clans turned into horribly formulated arguments about whether Noble Six could be Master Chief or worse yet. However, that is hardly acceptable behavior. Let's try to keep a degree of maturity and intelligence here, shall we?