Halo Clan disscusion

Are you in a clan?

• Total voters
S

Shadowgirl169

STOP THE FIGHTING IM SICK OF IT I JUST MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE THE WEBSITE N LEGION N START MY OWN CLAN!

All right I am back. This is going to be long so Each section will be for each Chapter...
Grey Knights 1st Company squads+Leaders Gadget of Fate-1st squad, Satangunslayer5-2nd squad, Extreme horror-3rd squad, Legitxkings17-4th squad, Gamerpro-5th squad, Oblivimaxion-6th squad, Wiccan36-7th squad, Forgotten55-8th squad, Enchanted Fate-9th squad, Oblitus Fatum-10th squad. 2nd Company Blood Heart-1st Squad, Byakuei13-2nd Squad, Crimson Angel-3rd squad, Necron-4th squad, xXShroudedXx-5th squad, xMadcatzzx-6th Squad, Demond Child-7th Squad, Arbitory Mean-8th squad, Its Yeazzy-9th Squad, Im Bio Acid-10th Squad, 3rd Company Blakew-1st Squad, Sucluded Fate- 2nd Squad, Martan-3rd squad, Skull Crusher...-4th squad. Other Capters will be shown, Total=336
Blood Ravens 1st Company Denver17-1st squad, Conviction-2nd Squad, Fates Assassin75-3rd Squad, Redneck of Fate-4th Squad, Legit Snipes-5th Squad, Monkey Knight-6th Squad, Idaho Chipmonk-7th Squad, Rachet of Fate-8th Squad, blinded fate-9th squad, DarkFate-10th Squad. 2nd Company Negabite-1st squad, skull of fate-2nd squad, sunriseagust-3rd squad, Mr cooker man-4th squad, hellbringer-5th squad, Fate Ninja-6th squad. this is a total=158
Iron Lords 1st company Marksmanofate-1st squad, haha-2nd squad, Doctor tool box-3rd squad, Chillibowl-4th squad, yourbetrayal-5th squad, rentable book-6th squad, slywolf-7th squad, I kill you...-8th squad, Grimlock-9th squad, Gibit-10th squad. 2nd company Leeroyjenkins-1st squad, IDKmidgits-2nd squad, Darkwol-3rd squad, Prestin luvs u-4th squad this=139
S.T.A.R.= 1st comp DragonofDeath-1st squad. Dancing is life-2nd squad, Beastmodepandas-3rd squad, PandaNatural-4th squad, jfkshark-5th squad, slowest six=6th squad.=54

Well, I believe him. Now i'm gonna go do the fuzzle.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
we are not aguing i love just talking to bieaits like you Friend! you are invited to my party in my pants so i might need biger pants JK but its not my clan its my famly

Well then, how would a nice stack of warning points sound for breaking multiple site rules? This is a warning to everybody. Bring this thread back to mature, reasonable discussion, or have it locked.

stahp.png

wow Leonidas was right about master chefs fans in the epic rap battle they did:thefinger: so we are a epic poem so do not down grade us like that we are a poem in progress the scrolls are still being wrote your sarcasm is a small part in this epic battle of meaning less words and swag stands for Scientific Wild-Azz Guess
I don't want to get into this, but, "Master Chef"?

please just stop the fighting ;(
I agree. This has spun way out of proportion, and I can't even tell what the point of this arguement is anymore. I personally think that clans are great if their run properly and can form a strong community, but I prefer to just play the game with whoever's online and I can have fun with. I mean, games are supposed to be fun, right? So all of this is kind of ruining the point of calling them "Video GAMES". Note I do not want to offend anyone, but someone is bound to be, but, for the sake of ending the madness, please just keep it to yourself.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Denver just stop. This is not a reason to go ape crap, or have craps with giggles behind your lap top. I don't say this because Im your Leader, I say this because Im you friend. Emelias request should be followed, especially when she lost something that is quite close this week. If things like that happened to me, honestly I would have to crawl just to give you an @$$ beating. So stop, and not to mention Duck I am sorry with what happened. I have lots in mind what will be happening this weekend, so go ahead and add those points. Just realize a lot has already been placed for what is about to be taken... My apologies- "
Forgotten Fate"

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
Seal, I completely agree to this . Lets get back to the subject.

Emperor of Fate, why don't you try getting your clan into the sponsered groups section, if its so great.

Now, will anyone actually post if they like clans or not?