Halo Clan disscusion

Are you in a clan?

• Total voters

red.i.jedi

Novice
May 12, 2013
united kingdom
i dont care one way or the other about clans.., all im bothered about is that we all play halo:).clan or not play hard play fair and treat people with a modicum of respect and enjoy it. on another thread the question is asked "whats happening to the match making numbers being so low" if this is how we treat and speak to each other do we really need to ask why numbers are so down. in answer to your question iws27 theres good and bad ones. personally i dont want to be in a clan. anyway i must be off because i need to collect my nobel peace prize and have a nice cup of tea.;)

Reactions: Fuzzle

red.i.jedi

Novice
May 12, 2013
united kingdom
Do you mean in this thread or something else?
in the halo 4 is dead discussion i think . i know its not entirely relevant and its not the major reason why numbers are dwindling but they certainly are and im just a big believer in all pulling together for the good of the game and community. leave the bitching to cod. i play cod alot but most of the time turn it off afta a few hrs because of all the idiots on there. 95% of the time the halo community even in matchmaking are just really friendly.its my first post on this site so sorry if went off topic. i am now trying to write a reply in elvish to emperor of fate as not being able to understand a post is most helpful....

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I'll put it like this. Clans don't make a difference because as long as you play Halo, we're all in the same gang man ;)

Untitled.png
(I propose this be the Halo community's new trademark) ;]

blaze1514

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
I had a clan with about 30 people in it for COD. Then this one person asked me to merge and my clan members weren't happy so most left. I was stuck being the second in a new clan with people I didn't like, and when it was time to change names in the clan I was the one making the web pages. Then I took the name and web pages and left, now I am recruiting for MY NEW CLAN. It is a cross platform clan.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Purpose is for organization Cryosis Stat... Other than that Clans my not have a role, clans bring joy to some that don't have any Idea what they want to do in a day, some people just like to speak with other people that are in the same boat so they feel more comfortable. Get the point here, Clans or what ever organization faction bring benifits to some, it just depends if you are a the right person for it?