Halo Clan disscusion

Are you in a clan?

• Total voters
Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Fine once I get the roster completed, I have all the people in there, but they are not ranked yet, I havent even had interviews yet with them. They were all recruited by the others not me, as a present for you from the Legion. I suggest letting me interveiw them, since they all ready are in, but that may take all weekend. I do care, just please be patient or they may leave because they are rushed. please understand what I say, you were going to do the interviews because it is your management, but it seems now I have to do it?

S

Shadowgirl169

sure...but im getting internet this week hopefully aunt said she call tommorow dont know if they set up or it gets delivered

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Emperor of Fate Would you be so kind as to;
a) Space this 'roster' better.
b) Actually show a roster, not just who is in charge of them.

Hey I was getting the others as I edit this. Well yes I forgot about that rule, sorry guys but I think I will have leave this thread.
Wait a minute. You have a rule about not telling people who is/how many people are in your clan? That sounds extremely fishy to me. Also, would I be able to see these rules, or are there rules against that too? If so, how do you get new members?

Not mine, no
:)
Are you talking about your 'Bulltrue Brutes'? I thought you said that was a team, not a clan. Also, how many people are actually part of it?