Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunxsutawnyFil

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Next weeks custom lobby has been created. Go ahead and RSVP if you like. It's next Saturday at 4:15PM Eastern Time. We'll be playing the same playlist that was scheduled for yesterday's lobby.

Reactions: Nondual

Nondual

Be in the Now
Yeah, and Nondual got your name right! He started with Eddie and quickly corrected himself so I didn't have to ;) lol (People are *always* calling her Eddy, I always say, 'It's EEDEE!")

Edie, you should make another tag: NotEddyMKay

Lol, it's a miracle when I get anyone's names right. When I'm hosting, I'm always thinking of like 5 things at once, and my brain is moving too fast for my mouth! And then on top of that I might have been moderately intoxicated . . . Truely the Halo gods were watching our games that night.

I went ahead and set it up!:

spartans-playground-banner.png

http://halocustoms.com/threads/apr-17-2013-spartans-playground-customs-w-cha0s-addict3d-2cha0s.7758/

I didn't put it in there, but I'm open to people from the group that get the ok with Nondual testing their maps that night, too.

Edit: Oh, and if anyone has a cool map they'd like me to set up for Neutral Bomb, that would be, well... the bomb! ;D

Anyone interested, also feel free to send a friend request to: AA HaloDiehards

Will make it easier to send invites! ;)

Hey guys, at Nondual's Friday customs there were a couple of maps that I'd really like to include tomorrow. Two weeks ago we played a 1-Flag on Impact, the flag was up high on a circular area with columns. There was a Banshee on the map and there was discussion to remove it (which I personally thought it should stay on there). Anyway, it was a very cool map and fun to play - - does anyone know who made that one and how I can get it?

Also last week we played a 1-Flag on a map that was really fun, there was a dead-end ramp right up from the flag with a sniper on it? The flag was in a large area with a catwalk high left, and several routes into the room for offense. No roof... I think it was on Ravine? Maybe... lol, sorry I don't remember more, but it was sunny.

Any help would be awesome, I'd like 2-3 more well-balanced Forge maps.

Oh yeah, and can't wait to play Invading Jupiter!!

Nondual

Be in the Now
Hey guys, at Nondual's Friday customs there were a couple of maps that I'd really like to include tomorrow. Two weeks ago we played a 1-Flag on Impact, the flag was up high on a circular area with columns. There was a Banshee on the map and there was discussion to remove it (which I personally thought it should stay on there). Anyway, it was a very cool map and fun to play - - does anyone know who made that one and how I can get it?

Also last week we played a 1-Flag on a map that was really fun, there was a dead-end ramp right up from the flag with a sniper on it? The flag was in a large area with a catwalk high left, and several routes into the room for offense. No roof... I think it was on Ravine? Maybe... lol, sorry I don't remember more, but it was sunny.

Any help would be awesome, I'd like 2-3 more well-balanced Forge maps.

Oh yeah, and can't wait to play Invading Jupiter!!

The first map you're looking for the one on impact with the big circular structure is by Urban Myth. The map is still in it's early testing stages, and he hasn't named it. It's not in his fileshare. I'll send him a message and see if I can get him to upload his most recent version.

The second map you're looking for I'm preeeeety sure is Conjuncture by Vincent Torre: link

I'm going to be getting online tonight at 10:00MT for a little bit, and I could load up a couple more maps for you to see if you like them. I also had a couple more gametypes that I forgot to load up that I think you might like as well.

The first map you're looking for the one on impact with the big circular structure is by Urban Myth. The map is still in it's early testing stages, and he hasn't named it. It's not in his fileshare. I'll send him a message and see if I can get him to upload his most recent version.

The second map you're looking for I'm preeeeety sure is Conjuncture by Vincent Torre: link

I'm going to be getting online tonight at 10:00MT for a little bit, and I could load up a couple more maps for you to see if you like them. I also had a couple more gametypes that I forgot to load up that I think you might like as well.

Darnit! I just missed ya. Too burnt to get back on and I still have work tonight, I'll just have to go with what I've got. But I did get ahold of Myth over at Forge Hub and he said he'd try to get that map in his fileshare tonight. I also suggested a name...

I posted a casual/competitive map and gametype on Forgehub for people to test. If you guys could help test it and give me some feedback it would be much appreciated. http://www.forgehub.com/forum/testers-guild/145227-supremacy-security.html#post1589141

I've got my hands full setting up this first one tomorrow, but if you can show up just remind me and we can run it. Sounds interesting for something different.

Nondual

Be in the Now
Several people have been requesting that I upload my maps and gametypes into my file share. I've put as much of the best stuff as I can fit in there, and I've updated the original group description with a link to my fileshare as well. Also I've mentioned that I'm willing to meet up with people online if they wish to get A LOT of stuff from me. As Bizzle and I have found, meeting up now and again to share maps and gametypes is just the best way to spread the awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.