What Are You Working On?

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Working on a huge-ass update for Battleship (3.0) that will be released on the 1-year anniversary of the map's original release on March 31st, next Monday. Here's a glance at the new version of the map as it stands right now, as well as an older pic for comparison.

Battleship 1.0
BS- Attack.jpg

Battleship 3.0
BS- Plasma.jpeg

As you can see, I've completely redesigned the ship's hull. This reduces the perception that the ship is "hovering" off the water slightly, as the older ship seemed to be floating unnaturally high. It also gives it a sleeker, more solid look. Additionally, I was able to gain back an extra $500 or so in budget that can be used elsewhere on the ship. Furthermore, the change in materials used for the hull can allow me to increase the size of the ship by extending it backwards, something that I could not do before because I had run out of the curved walls that I required.

And yes, that's a plasma grenade flying over the flood. Players can pick these up below deck and try to stick the flood as they float towards the ship. The gravity volumes that the flood fly through will also affect the grenades, decreasing their drop rate and allowing them to fly farther. It should be a ton of fun (though extremely difficult) chucking grenades off the edge and trying to hit them.

Numerous other changes and improvements have been made as well, and I'll still be pushing the map even further through the next week. Among many other things, I'll make sure to polish up the front of the ship a bit more, and I'll look into the possibility of lengthening the boat.

I'm open to any kind of feedback if you guys wanna hit me up.

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yo dawgs, I´m trying to make the first serious flood predator map...
There will be two predators locked up at the beginning, the third one needs to free them in order to infect the humans easier as a team.

It will take a little bit to balance everything out, but I´m in good spirits...

Reactions: evbo and Zandril

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
I was not aware of the Facing Worlds map but I feel like with enough adaption this map could be quite different from its inspiration.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
I currently have half a 2v2ish map. It should be ready for testing in a week or so... Give or take a couple of months.

Apr 18, 2014
So is this place more active than Forge Hub? It's been awhile since i've been in touch with the Fake Internet world and I'm trying to find a Halo Forum. I got banned from Beyond a few months back for making multiple Troll accounts. Anyways… IMAFKNPOWERANGER, i like forge an-shit and this is a cat bathing in Hundred Dollar Bills:

4vr960.jpg

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
So is this place more active than Forge Hub? It's been awhile since i've been in touch with the Fake Internet world and I'm trying to find a Halo Forum. I got banned from Beyond a few months back for making multiple Troll accounts. Anyways… IMAFKNPOWERANGER, i like forge an-shit and this is a cat bathing in Hundred Dollar Bills:

This place is 10x more active than Forge Hub.