What Are You Working On?

Apr 18, 2014
This is a map i started a few days ago, first thing i've forged in almost a year, I'm kinda over it. if anyone wants to take it over be my guest, i got really lazy with it, i just wanted to make something with that middle ring

6rstx3.jpg

Dec 30, 2012
I see our favorite ignorant troll has reared his ugly head here. Ugh...

In other news, I'm back on H4. Going into a bit of a recluse mood and decided gaming is a good way to pass time again apart from the gym and studying. Sketched up a cool design I left unfinished back in the summer with my scaling issues finally ironed out, can't wait to start on it later this week. :D

Dec 30, 2012
SecretSchnitzel and and PowerFKNRanger?
Oh my...

Dis_gon_be_good.gif

Not really... There ain't enough of a community these days for much drama. :p

Started forging this map... Got the scaling issue I ran into back in July ironed out. It's gonna be vertical as hell though, but in a good way... Sort of picking up a Prisoner vibe from the design now :eek:
Let's just hope I finish it.

Apr 18, 2014
Was looking through a few old projects i stopped working on about a year ago when i stopped playing. Here's one of many unfinished maps i have, Sanctuary inspired, might come back to this one.

im5jyt.jpg

Rodan117

Proficient
Nov 1, 2013
After a long drought, I had a random urge to create something. It has the potential to be a fun map, but right now the gravlift mechanics are driving me crazy.

8oz8.jpg

Reactions: Buddy