OnlineKnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for Tuesday, July 9th, starting at 7:00pm EST and going until 9:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. I will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be my second personal cross-over lobby for BIOC, so we will be playing through a variety of cool flood maps that are either established or new. Please RSVP if you want to participate and help out with my second BIOC lobby!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for July 12th, starting at 3:00pm EST and going until 5:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be an official youtube recording lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like will be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

Reactions: H2AK0N

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for July 23rd, starting at 5:00pm EST and going until 7:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be an official youtube recording lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like will be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for August 3rd, starting at 2:00pm EST and going until 4:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. Charles Stoot will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be a preliminary gaming lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like may be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
Map Name: Mountainous Horrors http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=891bd716-35e5-4e51-94a9-46a7a7d7b174
Gametype: Thanatophobia http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=3219f7d0-8d6d-448b-9ce8-8e4ecd537cef
Amount of players: 10-14
Map Creator(s): King Andrew 1st
Description: A flood map that uses a slow moving high health low damage zombie gametype. Humans need to work well together to survive and although usually you would think so the indoor area is not the safest position.

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, there is a new two-part OnlineKnights Preliminary Game Night announced for August 17th. The first lobby starts at 2:00pm EST and is going until 5:00pm EST. The second lobby is going from 5:00pm EST to 7:00pm EST.
Here's the link to the first lobby's thread.
Here's the link to the second lobby's thread.
Charles Stoot will be the main host for the first lobby, and Zeroflame will host the second lobby. This Game Night will be a preliminary gaming lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like may be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate!

Reactions: RogerDodger

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hello OnlineKnights fans! Now, I just thought I'd take the time today to let you all know that we will most probably be making some Battlefield 4 videos on our channel, once the Next-Gen consoles will come out, therefore I thought it would be wise to make a thread where players can discuss what they think about Battlefield 4, while also receiving updates on all the new information that's coming out about the game. Here's the link to thread. Please check it out and share your thoughts.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Hello OnlineKnights fans! Now, I just thought I'd take the time today to let you all know that we will most probably be making some Battlefield 4 videos on our channel, once the Next-Gen consoles will come out...
I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge in the background structure or extensive history of your channel. However, through browsing your video content and viewership, I believe it would be unwise to be posting anything other than Halo or Destiny-centric content on OnlineKnights. If you enjoy playing Battlefield or any other game, it may be wise to create a separate channel and direct content from your main channel through suggestions.
(Also) Your average Halo video nets around 500-1000 views, whereas alternatives are 300-500. Through personal experience, variety is something that needs to be integrated early on in a channel's life span for it to be successful.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge in the background structure or extensive history of your channel. However, through browsing your video content and viewership, I believe it would be unwise to be posting anything other than Halo or Destiny-centric content on OnlineKnights. If you enjoy playing Battlefield or any other game, it may be wise to create a separate channel and direct content from your main channel through suggestions.
(Also) Your average Halo video nets around 500-1000 views, whereas alternatives are 300-500. Through personal experience, variety is something that needs to be integrated early on in a channel's life span for it to be successful.

I can see where you're coming from with these concerns but honestly, I don't see any reason to worry. Although this channel is predominantly halo-related, it's always featured some other content on occasion. Originally it was Assassin's Creed, and since we've been launching new series. Doing the same kind of content for a very extensive amount of time, with a small staff, tends to become a little repetitive. That's why we enjoy to throw in some other series. We do our channel for the fun of it all. A while ago we even set a new schedule based around 2 halo videos a week with one non-map feature video. It's the direction we've chosen for the channel and we're enjoying what we're doing and it seems to be receive a good response from our viewers. If we were trying to run a large-scale business, then I could see the validity of the point, however the circumstances are just a little different. Anyways, thanks for sharing your opinion on the case but we've thought all of our decisions through already, so no worries.

Reactions: RogerDodger

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, there is a new two-part OnlineKnights Preliminary Game Night announced for August 29th. The first lobby starts at 6:45pm EST and is going until 9:45pm EST. The second lobby is currently unannounced.
Here's the link to the first lobby's thread.
Here's the link to the second lobby's thread. (TBA)
Charles Stoot will be the main host for the first lobby, and the second host for the second lobby is to be announced. This Game Night will be a preliminary gaming lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like may be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hello everyone, a new OnlineKnights Game Night has been announced for August 31st, starting at 3:00pm EST and going until 5:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be an Official Game Night lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like may be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

Reactions: H2AK0N

Yum Yum

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Map Name: Aura
Gametype: Slayer, Extraction, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, Dominion, Flood, Grifball, Oddball, Regicide and Ricochet
Amount of players: 2-8
Map Creator: agent R24
Description: a small to medium symmetrical map combatible for any game type including the new game-type ricochet. 2v 2 is preferred but is also fun with 1v1 3v3 4v4, free for all, and multi team with full 16 players for teams red, blue, green, gold and up to 4 players for teams purple, lime, orange and cyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.