Halo Forging the Future (Halo 4 Machinima) by OnlineKnights

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Forging the Future

This is a trailer for the upcoming Machinima entitled "Forging the Future", created by GryffinGuy007 and brought to you by OnlineKnights.

Forging The Future (FTF), is a Halo 4 machinima that follows the story of a 5-man squadron of Spartans sent from the Infinity to find and protect 3 forge monitors. After forging Requiem, the Halo rings and every forerunner structure in the galaxy, these monitors hold the secrets to create the artifacts. Following Requiem's explosion, these 3 monitors were among the only survivors who sought refuge on Earth. While the 5-man squad of professional idiots search for these monitors, another organisation is out to hunt the monitors to reveal the secrets of forerunner technology. This organisation goes by the name of A.T.O.M (Atmospheric Tracking of Orbital Monitors), controlled by the anonymous "Mastermind".

The Machinima is made up of 5 minute episodes, with 15-20 episodes making up a season. Featuring the voices of members from OnlineKnights, THFE and a variety of community members, this series should hopefully be a blast.

If you'd like to keep up to date with the Machinima, be sure to subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OnlineKnights

If you to follow the adventure over the forums and possibly get involved, check out this link: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/29720-forge-machinima-forging-the-future/

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
For those of you who were interested in the concept of the Machinima, I'm glad to say that the first episode is almost ready to be released. However, while we're waiting, I have a short video giving you a glimpse of what is to come and how much work has been put into this series so far!

The Making of: "Forging the Future"

Reactions: Psychoduck

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
For those of you who were interested in the concept of the Machinima, I'm glad to say that the first episode is almost ready to be released. However, while we're waiting, I have a short video giving you a glimpse of what is to come and how much work has been put into this series so far!

The Making of: "Forging the Future"

How can POSL get involved in such an event?