[Jul 9, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "BIOC Greatest Hits" (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Tuesday, July 9th, 2013

For anybody interested in participating, this lobby will basically be my way of gathering footage for a BIOC promotional video we will be doing over at OnlineKnights. For that reason, we're going to be playing the best maps made by the BIOC staff members. If this sounds like your cup of tea, please sign up and I'll see you there!

"BIOC Greatest Hits" - Robius5991
Host's HaloCustoms username: Robius5991
Host's Gamertag: Robius5991
Day of hosting: Tuesday, July 9th, 2013
Start Time: [7:00 PM] EST
End Time (approximately): [9:00 PM] EST
Description: We'll be playing maps made by the BIOC staff members.
Schedule:
1. (To be announced)

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below using the following template (in the quote). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting the template, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The template:
Map Submission for Testing

Map name:
Gametype name:
Gamertag of the file holder:
Link to map on Waypoint:
Link to gametype on Waypoint:

Description of the map:

Picture:

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (Robius5991), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our Home Page to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- Robius5991

Links
- Official Youtube Channel
- Official BIOC Map Submission Thread
- Official BIOC Map Database
- Official BIOC Front Page

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
waitwaitwait, BIOC and robius? did i miss something?
Yeah, like Elliot said, I'm a member of BIOC, although somewhat of a more passive one since my channel tends to keep me rather busy :)

I would sign up but I am waiting to hear from a client for this afternoon. I would hate to RSVP then get in trouble for not showing. So if I am here then I will RSVP later and join if there is room.
HHHMMMMM vas is das?
Spades, come on, you should know me better than this by now. You can always RSVP and I won't be heartbroken if you can't make it. I love it when you join us, but I'm well aware that real-life is always a priority over gaming. Anyways man, the choice is yours, and I hope you can make it!

BIOC - Greatest Hits, the number one album. In stores now.

Indeed! And for tonight's first-time unveiling it's free!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I just wanted to thank everyone who signed up to my lobby: AdamMc66, appallingrain53, Charles Stoot, DirtyyJuicebox, Elliot, Loscocco, M4G1CKM4N, NeedsMoreCubone, PneumoniK, REMkings, Robius5991, telos163, Thrax555, w77eed, I really appreciated it, since the lobby itself was so last minute. If you got to play with us, thank you for your time and support, I got all the footage I needed! And also, if you enjoyed playing in the lobby, please be sure to leave a "Good Host Rating" since it always helps me out. Thank you all again.

Reactions: REMkings and Fuzzle
Status
Not open for further replies.