front-page-map-spotlight.png
The wreckage of the UNSC Turdburglar is spread throughout this rocky cove. What was once a peaceful inlet is now fraught with danger. Though time has passed, and nature has begun to reclaim the area, a faint hum can still be heard emanating from the dusty bones of this once great ship. As the ship went down, some ordnance was scattered throughout the debris field. Now, these are the tools that the crew use to survive.​
That really isn't where you come in. Instead, you'll be part of this War Games Simulation (yes Frankie, a "fairly compelling reason for red spartans to fight blue spartans," indeed). Shipwreck is an incredibly unique map. Its theme not only creates an immersive atmosphere, but makes for some very organic map geometry. Every object was placed freehand, creating terrain which is more akin to what you would find on a map like Wreckage. The map's geometry has several tricks up its sleeve as well, with numerous nooks and crannies alongside some excellent potential for vehicle shenanigans. Shipwreck is an instant classic for BTB games.​
Map created by MockKnizzle

I absolutely love this map. Always a blast to play on. And it's even better in the final version because I don't fall into the pits in the middle of the map anymore! :D Great map!

The thumbnail for this vid got me thinking. What if wart hogs could use ramps to escape their pursuer by riding it in such a fashion that sent them backwards and up right? Sounds interesting I'll get to it.

I've played many maps with you guys over the years if i can remember correctly is this the map that you take a grave lift to the roof a building in a hog.