front-page-map-spotlight-1.png
Something is stirring deep beneath the placid waters of Forge Island. The water begins to twist and lash all around and a maelstrom appears, and out of it rises the dreaded Arknado, a fearsome whirlwind of water and… boats? I think it looks more like a cable car...
Well whatever an Arknado is otherwise, one thing is for certain: It is one hell of a map. Crafted by The Fated Fire and otherwise known as The Ark, this map plays an extremely fun and balanced match with anywhere from 4 to 8 players. The map supports Team Slayer, 1-site Extraction, and even Oddball while demanding heavy team coordination. While it's plenty of fun to play whatever your skill level, this is a map that will reward smart and cooperative teams.​
Arknado (I still can't say that without chuckling) also has a strong theme that permeates the map, with it's docked boat, satellite tower, and general visual consistency. This is a map that feels less like an arena than a real place that just so happens to be perfectly set up for a good firefight. All in all, this is a map you will want to play.​
Well water you waiting for? Grab some friends and give it a shot!​

I hated this map sooo much because of the games between the boat and the dock. I'd be like 360 no scope and then I'd fall in. I dont like it in general. Doesn't suit me.

Anyway, bravo getting your wonderful map featured. I cant do this. I really dont like that map sorry. :( :)

I hated this map sooo much because of the games between the boat and the dock. I'd be like 360 no scope and then I'd fall in.

Go back to COD. :)

I really dont like that map sorry. :( :)

aOq3NR2_460sa.gif

In all seriousness, this is an excellent map. Fated has created a masterpiece of a forge map that plays incredibly well and bridges the look and feel of community-made forge maps and developer maps.

Replacing Solace with Ark would probably make me want to play Matchmaking again. I'd like to play this in Throwdown but there are like 20 players there.

So. Much. Meta.

aOq3NR2_460sa.gif

In all seriousness, this is an excellent map. Fated has created a masterpiece of a forge map that plays incredibly well and bridges the look and feel of community-made forge maps and developer maps.

Replacing Solace with Ark would probably make me want to play Matchmaking again. I'd like to play this in Throwdown but there are like 20 players there.

So. Much. Meta.
Yeah yeah yeah. I know i piss everyone off with my opinions... ;) :p

How dare you have opinions!

Anyway I thought the map was great originally so to see it improved even further is great. Easily one of the best Forge maps!
Also my opinion is always right therefore I think that is solid evidence that this is a good map. (Jokes I am not a dick!)

Congrats on the feature. I wish I could forge like this. I think this map is a prime example of how asymmetric maps can still be quite competitive.

How dare you have opinions!

Anyway I thought the map was great originally so to see it improved even further is great. Easily one of the best Forge maps!
Also my opinion is always right therefore I think that is solid evidence that this is a good map. (Jokes I am not a dick!)

Meh. We have contradictory opinions.

aOq3NR2_460sa.gif

So. Much. Meta.

Oh and Zandril i will be going back to cod on Christmas because its one of the games i bought for it. So your foresight is very keen. Or very lucky ;)

Ah yes COD I think I remember that one. Something to do with noobtubers and quickscoping bastards I forget the rest...
Haters be hatin'.
Seriously though just because i play cod and piss people off by saying their maps are terrible doesnt mean what i do and say are what i "like" doing. I mean i like playing cod, sure but i dont love the game to death. I find myself play cod less frequently than halo and halo less often than other games. It doesn't matter on that side of it. Yes my opinions suck sometimes. Yes my opinions will piss you off sometimes. Yes i am an honest person. But hey, we're entitled to our own opinions right? :) Dont take this too seriously but cod has its own rights as does halo.

If it makes you feel any better I'll be playing battlefield and coming back to my 360 for halo. ;) :p

Haters be hatin'.
Seriously though just because i play cod and piss people off by saying their maps are terrible doesnt mean what i do and say are what i "like" doing. I mean i like playing cod, sure but i dont love the game to death. I find myself play cod less frequently than halo and halo less often than other games. It doesn't matter on that side of it. Yes my opinions suck sometimes. Yes my opinions will piss you off sometimes. Yes i am an honest person. But hey, we're entitled to our own opinions right? :) Dont take this too seriously but cod has its own rights as does halo.

If it makes you feel any better I'll be playing battlefield and coming back to my 360 for halo. ;) :p
Oh yeah and I'll be playing BF4 under my bros account since as most of you know (or dont know) im 12. Plus my profile was set up by my bro and he put in my real stuff so battle field will be under my bros account.

Joking. I don't care what games people play. Spam yuk! Sausage and eggs yes please! How much time do I have to spend on halocustoms to get some squashed up out of date sausage and eggs in a parcel delivered to my home?