Staff vs. Community #2

StaffVsCommunity.jpg
Hey. Heeeeyyyy! Do you know how excited I am right now? I said, do you know how EXCITED I AM?! Well I'll tell you.​
How excited am I.png

And do you know why?

...well you should. I mean, there's a huge banner explaining it to you. But also, these showdowns will henceforth be a fortnightly event! Which, for those living in the modern day, means that we'll now be having a Staff vs. Community event every two weeks. So if you can't make it this time around, you can always join in on the next one!

Thumbs Up.jpg

So allow me to invite you all to the second and currently most exciting Staff vs. Community showdown yet! Next Saturday, February 16 of this year us staff will line up in our full-body armor, guns held steadily to our chests, as we fight off waves upon waves of skilled, talented and intimidatingly good looking community members.

Will you fight among them to regain the glory of the community? After your most recent defeat? Ha! I'd like to see you try...

See you there!

If you're interested in joining, send a message to my gamertag, Davastan, and I'll be sure to send you an invite when the time comes :D

What the fuck is Harlem Shake and why would we do it during SvC?
a "new" internet trend just like gangnam style, the harlem shake music starts and in general someone is dancing a weird dance among people behaving normally and do their thing, but when the music drops the video cuts and everybody freaks out. the crazier the funnier
original: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJiSSAMNWw
trending: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd8Fmh7nIrQ
my favourite: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SItm0NC0gG0
halo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FTpPBu4GDo

We try our best to do good times D: I mean, just a few comments ago someone was saying it's too early, so we've got influences from both directions, I'm afraid.

1. No Harlem Shake. fuck that.
2. Community is going down
3. Hopefully no staff lag out this time, we would have gone undefeated last time if not for that1
4. NO HARLEM SHAKE!

Reactions: Fuzzle
1. No Harlem Shake. fuck that.
2. Community is going down
3. Hopefully no staff lag out this time, we would have gone undefeated last time if not for that1
4. NO HARLEM SHAKE!
It seems you have tired of a meme I have yet to witness. I don't know why, but I find that really funny :laugh:

I've seen it quite a bit. Somewhat humorous the first time, but if you've seen it once seeing it again is pointless.