Staff vs. Community #2

StaffVsCommunity.jpg
Hey. Heeeeyyyy! Do you know how excited I am right now? I said, do you know how EXCITED I AM?! Well I'll tell you.​
How excited am I.png

And do you know why?

...well you should. I mean, there's a huge banner explaining it to you. But also, these showdowns will henceforth be a fortnightly event! Which, for those living in the modern day, means that we'll now be having a Staff vs. Community event every two weeks. So if you can't make it this time around, you can always join in on the next one!

Thumbs Up.jpg

So allow me to invite you all to the second and currently most exciting Staff vs. Community showdown yet! Next Saturday, February 16 of this year us staff will line up in our full-body armor, guns held steadily to our chests, as we fight off waves upon waves of skilled, talented and intimidatingly good looking community members.

Will you fight among them to regain the glory of the community? After your most recent defeat? Ha! I'd like to see you try...

See you there!

If you're interested in joining, send a message to my gamertag, Davastan, and I'll be sure to send you an invite when the time comes :D

Ikr and wasn't there last time so expect the unexpected if I'm there bro dax

Dax btw your badass and ur awsome :)

And u 2 titmar :titmar:

Reactions: Titmar
we should totally do a harlem shake video on staff vs community night :D i beg you, vince you have a capture card dont you?