Gaming Destiny [Discussion]

Transhuman Plus

Proficient
Dec 28, 2012
It's hard to post here, Neogaf, and Forgehub with any consistency.

PS4 Destiny announcement video, it's got some pretty sweet footage and at 0:40 there's a simple area with a bunker looking thing and a ramp that could easily be a custom-map.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
It's hard to post here, Neogaf, and Forgehub with any consistency.

PS4 Destiny announcement video, it's got some pretty sweet footage and at 0:40 there's a simple area with a bunker looking thing and a ramp that could easily be a custom-map.

For some reason, it does not spark that much interest in me as halo does. I still think halo 5 will be better than Destiny.

Transhuman Plus

Proficient
Dec 28, 2012
For some reason, it does not spark that much interest in me as halo does. I still think halo 5 will be better than Destiny.

I feel the inverse. Halo 4 is wet pajamas, and I have even less faith for Halo 5. It's extremely ironic that before Halo 4 came out, I was telling anyone who listened how awesome it would be if Halo 4 had armour with stats as loot after winning multiplayer games, and and all Furry x Furry talk about is how FPSMMO's like DayZ and Minecraft could be better, and how someday in our lifetime there's going to be amazing open world FPSMMO's, and now finally a developer has released an FPS MMO with MMO-style equipment loot.

How could you not be excited about Destiny? It's pure ambition, the future of the industry, whereas Halo 5 is just going to be a same old same old Halo game.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I feel the inverse. Halo 4 is wet pajamas, and I have even less faith for Halo 5. It's extremely ironic that before Halo 4 came out, I was telling anyone who listened how awesome it would be if Halo 4 had armour with stats as loot after winning multiplayer games, and and all Furry x Furry talk about is how FPSMMO's like DayZ and Minecraft could be better, and how someday in our lifetime there's going to be amazing open world FPSMMO's, and now finally a developer has released an FPS MMO with MMO-style equipment loot.

How could you not be excited about Destiny? It's pure ambition, the future of the industry, whereas Halo 5 is just going to be a same old same old Halo game.

It reminds me of star wars and such. Sure i'll buy it, but theres something that i've always loved about halo: The multiplayer.

The multiplayer in halo 4 has amazed me which separates it from other FPS, while other halo fans are upset at halo 4's forge and custom games. As long as halo continues in this path of dynamic multiplayer, it will continue to be my favorite game. Until i see how good destiny's multiplayer is then i'll continue to see halo as the superior game.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
we havent heard a peep about the multiplayer yet... let's not assume that it's going to be bad. it will be at the very least as good as Halo i bet.

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
I'm kinda thinking this game is going to be very similar to Skyrim, Fallout, and Borderlands (all very similar games). However, there will be an added bonus of space travel, and maybe vehicles. Whatever it is, I'm really looking forward to it.

Transhuman Plus

Proficient
Dec 28, 2012
The more aimless desert traipsing this game has, the better.

857582_10151422201227708_659037456_o.jpg

Reactions: Titmar