Gaming Destiny [Discussion]

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Class engrams don't really turn into anything, even legendary ones.

Just keep on playing and ranking up your vanguard rank, do all the bounties. That's the smartest thing to do

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
The cloaks don't tend to - they're either to look cool (Bungie wanted us to feel like we had appearance customization, but that's all we really got) or to gain reputation for the different factions. Most just look cool. I really like the warlock bonds, because they often have special effects like flames, void mist or shiny neon holograms. Can't say any other class's items have grabbed my attention just the same.

If I were you, I'd be more thankful for the strange coins and motes than blue equipment. Rare items fall behind the importance of Legendary and Exotic over time, but Strange Coins and Motes of Light will always be of use to you. Maybe not now, but soon you'll be praying for them once Xur brings his wares.
Will have a 360 copy soon (TM)

Reactions: Tedium

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Class engrams don't really turn into anything, even legendary ones.

Just keep on playing and ranking up your vanguard rank, do all the bounties. That's the smartest thing to do
The game eventually boils down to doing bounties for XP to rank up Exotic equipment. That's what I found at least :/

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
So, I have a question. What are the benefits of getting to level 30? You can only get there by full upgrading Raid armor, which annoys me because it means I would only have 1 choice of legendary armor and every other level 30 would be there too. There are also no enemies above level 28, so it seems to me being a level 29 with whatever legendary armor you want to have is the better deal. Are there any benefits I am overlooking here aside form bragging rights?

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
So, I have a question. What are the benefits of getting to level 30? You can only get there by full upgrading Raid armor, which annoys me because it means I would only have 1 choice of legendary armor and every other level 30 would be there too. There are also no enemies above level 28, so it seems to me being a level 29 with whatever legendary armor you want to have is the better deal. Are there any benefits I am overlooking here aside form bragging rights?
Level 30: Significantly increases damage dealt and decreases damage taken against level 30 enemies. You only have to wear the armor for bragging rights and VoG Hardmode attempts. Why not both? I would concentrate on 29 armor first