Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Just a little something I created.
I don't know why its so low of quality... My version on my computer is HD... :p

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Did anybody see the "closed door" reveal? It's the same demo, with the same weapons

Yeah, I heard a lot of it was pretty set in stone. Unfortunately, that can happen a lot with games at E3. Games look a lot more... dynamic... than they truly are.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
I can not wait for destiny, due that halo, one of the best games ever was made by them, I have seen so much and would love to play this some what MMO FPS, not really an mmo but close

Reactions: RIBBITZ 2313

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I am curious to see if those little events that they showed off will end up having PVP in it. From my understanding you are able to choose between groups so I would think that it could create some very interesting gaming.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
does anyone know with co-op campaign does it matter which console they r on.
eg. if i have destiny on xbox one and my friend has it on 360 would we still be able to do co-op campaign

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I like that there are going to be 3 weapon slots but I sort of disagree on the restrictions within them. From what I understand your first slot is always a rifle, ranging from a full on a AR to burst rifles to semi-auto 1 shot per pull, the second is for specialty weapons that help define your character, and the third is for heavies. I feel that the first 2 slots should both be open to give the player more freedom in how they want to play/ design their character. A rifle is a good all around weapon but isn't always what you want. Personally I'd like to bring in a hand-cannon and a shotgun at times, or a sniper and SMG. These combos aren't possible with the current setup, meaning that the player won't have the freedom to make interesting combos and will lose that much personalization to their play style. At least there is one free slot, but I prefer customization versus always being equipped well for every encounter.

Reactions: Tedium