Q&A Dax's Q&A - Ask Your Questions Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q&A.jpg
Dax
In this edition of Halo Customs Staff Q&A, we're featuring a young fellow named Dax. I'm sure you've heard of him. He recently became an Admin! Which is awesome. Mmhm. Awesome. So be careful what you ask, everyone. If you scare him, he might accidentally delete the website. I know I have a few times. Man, that was a fun night.

Ask away in the comments below!​

I got some questions for the Dax man himself

why is your name Dax?
How does it feel to be DA ADMIN?
What do you do when you are not playing games (dont say on this site because thats just creepy)
Do you use wax on anything at all, Dax, wax get it..
What are your best tips to playing not that you play very well, i watched my friends match against you and you kinda failed...
Where would you love to go for vacation? (I will :slaphead: if you say 'my Xbox')
Aaaaaaaannnnndddddddd are you angry because you've gotten redder than before the whole Admin thing.

Reactions: Dax
Dat Red. So Shiny.

Question: why the cat images earlier on?
Question: what is the difference between admin and staff???

I have a couple as well:
  1. How does it feel being an admin of HaloCustoms now?
  2. Do you feel your contributions to the site will be a little bit different now that you are admin?
  3. What do the rest of the staff think about your promotion?
  4. How did the name "Dax" come to be in the first place?
  5. If you could make any new user group on HaloCustoms, what would it be and what color would you make the usernames in that group?
And of course, the not so serious questions:
  1. Is the corndog truly your favorite fairground food?
  2. Be honest, how many times have you wanted to ban Tomtris until this day?
  3. What color is my underwear? (Trick question, but let's see if you know the answer)
  4. If you could promote any user to admin on the site for 24 hours, who would you promote and why?

I take it your a handsome fellow.

Dax? dat beard...

Anyways:

Why have you not changed your name to loldax yet? You don't have to ask Shock Theta anymore.

Did you use hacks or magic to figure out what the upcoming maps for the tournament are?

Reactions: Dax
Favorite Behe quote?
Favorite visited place?
Why art thou so finee?
Give me five awesome facts about pigs.
Could an omnipotent being create a stone so heavy that even that being could not lift it?

Status
Not open for further replies.