Daily Dose of Funny

Doing some introductory calculus in class, teacher gets a question about why 1st derivative is positive when the zero function (if that is the proper term) is negative. Teacher says "all we care about is the slope right now, pos/neg doesn't matter". In my mind, the graph on the board starts crying and yelling "YOU ONLY LOVE ME FOR MY CURVES!".

I'm gonna start a new movement. Call it "People Against People Against People." Basically, we'd go around protesting anyone who is discriminating against someone else. Creed, colour, genitalia, it don't matter. If you have protesters and you feel they are being discriminatory, you give us a call and we'll be right over with signs and bullhorns to protest their protest. We can even have a slogan: "Hey you, Stop that!"

[Disclaimer: This one isn't mine, but way too good to pass up.]

i.chzbgr-1.jpg
i.chzbgr-2.jpg
i.chzbgr-3.jpg
i.chzbgr-4.jpg
i.chzbgr-5.jpg
i.chzbgr-6.jpg

Attachments

• i.chzbgr-7.jpg
    i.chzbgr-7.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 153
  • i.chzbgr-8.jpg
    i.chzbgr-8.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 155
  • i.chzbgr-9.jpg
    i.chzbgr-9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 150
  • i.chzbgr-10.jpg
    i.chzbgr-10.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 155
  • i.chzbgr-11.jpg
    i.chzbgr-11.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 160
  • i.chzbgr.jpg
    i.chzbgr.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 155

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
So apparently I joined a server on battlefield 4 and it was called "The bang bus" and there was a hot chick in the banner. Rule 34 kids always get in the bus instead of candy there will be 16 year old women who are the disgrace to the world other than 13 year old boys.