Community changing web series Halo Machinima

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
So the griffball map.. I had it completed, then some idiots came by and deleted everything... so i reverted it back to original, and built a few things. On the plus side, I did make one major change to our idea, pretty much just changing the location of the "sky box" to allow fora better quality "window"

So, I think I improved the infomercial. If everyone's ready, then I will post it up.

In the meantime, here is episode three. I planned it so that it's going to be the frigate or shuttle, depending on who wins and loses.

Attachments

• Halo web series ep 3 The Magical Rock.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 187

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
So, I think I improved the infomercial. If everyone's ready, then I will post it up.

In the meantime, here is episode three. I planned it so that it's going to be the frigate or shuttle, depending on who wins and loses.

Attachments

• Halo web series Infomercial draft 2.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 223
Well, with all that's happening in my life, I totally forgot that I did not post the latest episode I wrote and I'm getting confused with a whole bunch of stuff. So, these are my final modifications, besides grammar and what you guys want, to the infomercial. Also, the latest episode:

I think this episode and the ones after are going to get more serious.

Anyway, we got some plans for season two as well if season one does well! ;)
We are all looking forward to what we all think and how things will turn out!

Also, I got some bad news, the lunar city mod level cannot work but we have made a new empire city, we just need to play test it and do some other things too.

Attachments

• Halo web series Infomercial draft 3.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Halo web series ep 3 The Magical Rock.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: elephantrotc
All right, I got done with the longest script to date, I think. Episode four works very similarly to the other scripts but…
Possibility one equals that the previous match was played on shuttle
Possibility two equals that the previous match was played on starship, I believe that's correct name but I have been calling it the frigate for a long time.

Also, it does have some funny things but I think this is the most serious episode. So, I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Halo web series ep 4 Crashed and Stranded.txt
    22.2 KB · Views: 224

Golophin087

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
I think we should make the scripts a bit more professional. Instead of adding a bunch of modern slang in there would you mind if I went through and edited the scripts? I have insight into writing so I believe I can help edit them and make them seem more adult like and military professional.

I think we should make the scripts a bit more professional. Instead of adding a bunch of modern slang in there would you mind if I went through and edited the scripts? I have insight into writing so I believe I can help edit them and make them seem more adult like and military professional.
I am using a professional script writing program, the problem isn't how unprofessional is, the problem is that video games haven't been adapted into a professional format. That is why I am using slang, to make it as understandable as possible. There is no other way to do it that is clearly defined. Sadly, after transferred to text edit for others to read it which makes it seem less professional. I started using the program before I went to my script writing class and I learned that the teacher uses it for script writing also.

Important stuff:
But, edit as much as you can. My dyslexia causes a lot of grammar mistakes and scripts get better when they get more edited. Also, I would like to hear what you, Golophin, think of the infomercial. You have the biggest part in episode 4 as well. Ultimately, you're editing is extremely important right now. Hopefully, you can play with us on Thursday.